• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway bushes

MattKimura

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Orange (Fruit)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Gold Super Mailbox
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
50 Envelopes
Feedback
99.3% (271) +
I'm offering to giveaway a ton of bushes I have here. They're non island bush starts, all five different types. There's white, pink, blue, holly, and sweet olive.

I have enough here to cover your entire town. Let me know if you're interested

Last edited:
What a crazy offer! If I had my last two villagers, I'd take you up on some of those. Unfortunately, I don't want them moving in and destroying roads and bushes and all.. Awesome, awesome offer though, Matt!!

Last edited:
Yessssss! Anything pink, or blue. D:

Edit;
Waaait, I've already gotten a free set from you, I'd feel bad taking more. :c Give the bushes to someone else!

Last edited:
I'd love to get some bushes from you if there are still some available. ^^ Any will do.

Last edited:
OMG yes please !! I really need a lot! I want whatever's available except holly , don't need holly starts lol.

Oh my goodness, I'm in an overflow of requests D:
I was hoping to find one person for this, but I'll see if I can please everyone else too. I need a partner first, before I can get to everyone else. So who wants to be my partner?

I was hoping to find one person for this, but I'll see if I can please everyone else too. I need a partner first, before I can get to everyone else. So who wants to be my partner?
What does it entail?

Haha I'd love to but seen the situation I'm in now I'll refrain from asking/buying till the weekend... xD

I can help you out if you want :) What do I have to do though? lol

Back