• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

☆彡 [busy] selling draws! • rlc/tbt

username: allainah
ref(s): here
personality: shy/baby/child-like
notes: can you draw her holding stitches/or just have him in there in some way? maybe as a small plush? up to you if you accept! i'd offer 5 more NMT
offer: 10 / 15 NMT

username: allainah
ref(s): here
personality: shy/baby/child-like
notes: can you draw her holding stitches/or just have him in there in some way? maybe as a small plush? up to you if you accept! i'd offer 5 more NMT
offer: 10 / 15 NMT

Sounds good! I can include stitches as a plush yes o/ do you have a preference for the outfits in the link?
kindly let me know when you'll be available to trade in-game as well!

Hi! I'm so glad to see you're back on the forums Jint!
Is it still possible to order an icon when tbt is back?

omfg jint, you're back ;-; i mean, you've been back but your artwork is still as stunning as ever~ i'd like to order again! thank you!!

username: Kailah
ref(s):
371F192B-B448-4B2F-A96C-51A96F4AABE7.jpeg

personality: peppy/nice/positive
notes: can I have mine holding the cute puppy in the photo with her?
bg color: a pink that's darker than the hair? LMAO
offer: 10 NMT (or more, let me know!)

Last edited:
Hi! I'm so glad to see you're back on the forums Jint!
Is it still possible to order an icon when tbt is back?

ah I'm not doing those again for tbt in the near future - but thank you for your interest!

omfg jint, you're back ;-; i mean, you've been back but your artwork is still as stunning as ever~ i'd like to order again! thank you!!

username: Kailah
ref(s):
View attachment 234346
personality: peppy/nice/positive
notes: can I have mine holding the cute puppy in the photo with her?
bg color: a pink that's darker than the hair? LMAO
offer: 10 NMT (or more, let me know!)

omg it's been so long yes!!
and order accepted! I'll skip out on the puppy for that offer;; but any specific shade of pink you have in mind for the hair?
do let me know when you're online so we can do the trade! o/

ah I'm not doing those again for tbt in the near future - but thank you for your interest!

omg it's been so long yes!!
and order accepted! I'll skip out on the puppy for that offer;; but any specific shade of pink you have in mind for the hair?
do let me know when you're online so we can do the trade! o/

if i add on a few more, can I have the puppy in it? :) if not, no worries!! and probably a pastel pink - light pink for the hair! & i'll be back from work around 4:30 PST if you're still here. if not, the weekend!

Sounds good! I can include stitches as a plush yes o/ do you have a preference for the outfits in the link?
kindly let me know when you'll be available to trade in-game as well!

yes please draw her in the second outfit (pink frilly heart apron) tysm! and i am available all of today if you are? just lmk what times are best for you. im EST and usually on around 3pm-11pm

pickup @peachmilke !
peachmike.png
@Kailah
if you're ok with the puppy as a plush! I can do that if you increase the offer a bit o/
it's 4am at mines rn (sweats) so weekend will be better!

15 NMT? :) or would you prefer more? I'm fine w it being a plush! & of course - we'll schedule a time, we can probably trade tomorrow!!

whenever you're back to being available my bf decided he wants one so i'll be getting one for him! tysm again

@peachmilke
ahhh I have a spare slot now! can you fill in a form for him too? Want to make sure and see if I can draw him first o/

Back