"Buy it for life" brands

Kattea

Bells
Death Angel Mushroom Lamp
Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp
Heartstamp Mushroom Lamp
Starry Mushroom Lamp
Golden Mushroom Lamp
There are certain items that, if you can afford a good quality one upfront and never need to replace, there is usually a brand that people recommend "buy it once, buy it for life". Ex. simplehuman for trash cans and dish racks. What are your favourite "buy it for life" brands?

My Eddie Bauer backpack has survived college, multiple continents of travel, years carrying kid’s vitals, and is still going strong. I didn’t think I needed it at the time, but it was $30 at Target and I suddenly ripped a hole in my Jansport backpack before an overnight flight.
My backpack is still a lovely color, has a ton of smooth zip pockets, and even the netting for the water bottle is still in tact. The thumb loops are still holding strong on the straps, too! And the double zippers on all the big pockets make it easy to close up without hunting for the tabs.

I should probably give it a good wash before the next trip…

IMG_6611.jpeg

tupperware made products that were so good they've filed for bankruptcy again 'cause no one needs to buy replacements... legends.

clothing-wise i find roots makes really good hoodies and sweatpants, if you live somewhere that gets cold (i'm in canada for reference) i really recommend investing in at least 1 of each

Heinz Ketchup.

There is no other ketchup as far as I'm concerned.
i hope you don't use the same bottle of ketchup your entire life

^ thank you for making me smile.

i suppose i'll answer the question again while i'm here:

A&W Rootbeer is the greatest rootbeer and a top tier drink. I'm not even a big soft drink person.

The first two things that came to my mind were Kitchenaid stand mixers and vintage Singer sewing machines.. there's actually a lot of vintage things that last seemingly forever, for example I think I've heard of vintage refrigerators being far better than modern fridges (as far as longevity goes)

Also - pets. Pets should be adopted for life :lemon:

Back