• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

buying animal crossing 3ds

natasha

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Are you going to buy ac:3ds?or wait?

also looking for friend who is going to get animal crossing 3ds so message me
IM GETTING IT THE DAY IT COMES OUT!!!!!!

Yes I am. Honestly can there just be one thread for AC3DS which just is called a release date speculation. I'll make one right now.

I'll pick it up as soon as it gets to the store.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm definitely getting this! It looks so beautiful, and hopefully will have an amazing amount of features than what it already has. I certainly hope they have more facial features for starters besides the eyes and brunet/brunette/pink hair!

I'll pick it up as soon as it gets to the store. I'll probably buy one of those Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector while I'm at it.

They don't make the wifi usb connectors anymore. They haven't in a few years, actually.

Oh really? I thought I saw one in store...

Dammit no internet for me I guess...

They might make some of other brands. i had the Nintendo WiFi USB Connector, which is the one I know is discontinued. You might have seen one of another brand. Go back and check! :D

Did you know that the 3ds can connect to all types of wifi now... No need for USB thingies...
I think.

But, I am so buying it!

I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm getting it the day it comes out, too. I'm so ****IN excited <3

The only reason for me to buy a 3DS...

I'll be buying Animal Crossing on the first day. I hope they even have a midnight launch for it, but then everyone playing that night would see: Nook's shop not open, the residents mostly in their house, and so forth... lol.
I don't even have a 3DS yet, unless a game like Conduit comes out before AC then I'll have it. Otherwise, there's no real fan-boy instinct in me to buy the 3DS just yet. Eh yah Star Fox, Mario sequel, and 1st party games look cool but it's all about Animal Crossing for me. :)

I am getting it the first day it comes out! Or pre-ordering it if I can! It looks amazing. It is rumored to release the 3rd of January.. according to GameStop.

Back