• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Buying clothes for gracie!!!! Please help! I only need 3 more times. Will PAY TBT

CinnaMuffin

Just Peachy!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0686-1841-6503
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (55) +
I'll need help from someone to complete Gracie's fashion checks! If you can help tt to possibly order the clothing for all 3 times that would be amazing thanks! I can pay In tbt! I will be tting as well to get to her multiple times.

For my second one I need Ornate clothing! Ty!

I can help you out. I have the crown and the plum coat and any other shoes you wear will pass the check. But I will want the items back after the check. Let me know if that works for you!

I can help you out. I have the crown and the plum coat and any other shoes you wear will pass the check. But I will want the items back after the check. Let me know if that works for you!

I have another helping me out, but would you still be available for me to check what the next one was? And of course I'll give them back to you :)

Back