• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling BUYING or LF my kids dreamies: Just name a price and I'll see if I can cover it.

I'm glad that someone actually wants Tutu. She is a cutie.
Tutu is not moving right now but I am cycling at the moment so she might move today.

OK! Yeah we think she's adorable. We will be gone from 4-5 to getb glasses fixed, but will be back after that.

I have Aurora in my Japanese town (I believe your son got her neighbour Flo over the weekend) and Bubbles in one of my English towns. I'll let you know should either of them decide to move on. If you are still looking when that happens, you will be welcome to take them for free.

Nana seems to have to intention of moving thus far! I'm in January and she's being stubborn as ever.

So I'll have to resume TTing tomorrow, I have some homework to do! Sorry about that, I really wanted to get her to you tonight. :(

Nana seems to have to intention of moving thus far! I'm in January and she's being stubborn as ever.

So I'll have to resume TTing tomorrow, I have some homework to do! Sorry about that, I really wanted to get her to you tonight. :(

I just found Nana!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Aurora in my Japanese town (I believe your son got her neighbour Flo over the weekend) and Bubbles in one of my English towns. I'll let you know should either of them decide to move on. If you are still looking when that happens, you will be welcome to take them for free.

Fantastic! Thank you!!! We did get Flo from you!

I think it's so sweet that you're doing this for your kids <3

Also I'm glad Nibbles is one of your kids' dreamies! I adore my little Nibbles to bits!

Good luck finding your kids' dreamies! :)

I think it's so sweet that you're doing this for your kids <3

Also I'm glad Nibbles is one of your kids' dreamies! I adore my little Nibbles to bits!

Good luck finding your kids' dreamies! :)

Awe! Thank you! Luckily we have 4 campsites as well, so I told all the kids they could only have 9 dreamies so we could get other people their dreamies too. So many have helped already and I've done alot of trading as well to get the dreamies we have now. This is all of our fav game! If you haven't seen, go look at my started threads and look at my halloween costume pics! We are all doing our villagers! I've been working on our costumes for weeks!

Hey DaCoSim! I have Boomer in my cycling town that I just got today. Taking me time to set up this new copy but if I get him in boxes I will give him to you.

Hi DaCoSim, I see that one of your kid (Jacob) want all monkey villagers...
My Simon want to move away, I do not TT but I really want to have a free spot for my last dreamie so, should you be interested about him ? I do not want him to get voided, he's with since the beginning D:

I have Flip in boxes :)

I will Tt to an earlier time so he sticks around longer. I hope you come online0 soon!

Great, glad I could help, enjoy Flip!

Last edited:
Someone here is giving away Simon - but I just noticed you posted :p

I've got Monty to sell if you are interested! Send me a PM, I may not see your comment.

Back