Shop [Buying & Selling] | Yeosin's Sale Shack | Hybrids, catalog, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll sell you 10 tickets for 1000 tbt c:

If the offer is still open let me know! Sorry for the delayed response, I was working on a paper haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Interested in 6 pink roses for 2 Nook tickets if possible ^^

I'll try and get 'em to ya ASAP~ I'll send you a PM when I'm stocked back up. Should only be an hour or two.

Red Rose Bags x 10
Yellow Rose Bags x 10
White Rose Bags x10

Would 30k be ok?

I can sell you 4 Nook tickets for the 600,000 IGN if you're still up for that trade

I'm down! I also have more IGB than I did earlier, so if you have more tickets I can buy a total of 6 for 900k

Awesome! I have just enough for 6 Nook Tickets so we can do that if you'd like.
Your island or mine?

Hi could i please get 10 yellow rose bags?

Yep! I'll PM you a dodo code ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also,
Just a heads up for everyone, my next restock will up the prices on hybrids due to high demands and low spawns ^^

Anyone pending orders/that I've reserved the next batches for are good to pay the previously agreed upon price.

Last edited:
Yep! I'll PM you a dodo code ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also,
Just a heads up for everyone, my next restock will up the prices on hybrids due to high demands and low spawns ^^

Anyone pending orders/that I've reserved the next batches for are good to pay the previously agreed upon price.

ok thank you

[CLOSED FOR THE NIGHT]

Please don't expect any additional deliveries for tonight. If you order something don't be expecting it before the hours listed below ^^. Thanks.

"Usual" Hours [EST]
Sunday - Thursday: Randomly throughout the day, consistently around 6 pm to 1 am.
Friday: 2 pm - 2 am
Saturday: 12 pm - 4 am

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back