• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying ❤ Buying/Trading For My Wishlist Items ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many gold roses or perfect cherries would you need for that adorable white Christmas tree?

How many gold roses or perfect cherries would you need for that adorable white Christmas tree?

I'd prefer currency (tbt or igb) for it, im sorry! i'd be happy to trade for perfect fruit if you're interested in anything else, though. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you Marie's shoes if you don't have them already :)

sure!! tysm bb <3 how much would you like for them?

Maybe a basket or two? Whatever you can spare. :)

I can do two baskets, no problem! I'll be able to trade in about 30 minutes if that's cool with you?

Gotta let my 3 little pups out and it's never fast with them, especially when it's raining, they turn into a small herd and gallop around, ignoring my pleas for them to come back inside. :mad:

I can do two baskets, no problem! I'll be able to trade in about 30 minutes if that's cool with you?

Gotta let my 3 little pups out and it's never fast with them, especially when it's raining, they turn into a small herd and gallop around, ignoring my pleas for them to come back inside. :mad:

haha, sure! that's totally fine, good luck with your puppies! :D <3

Hi :)

If you want baskets of perfect apples I can trade some for igb.

I may have the Cinnamaroll outfit and an extra ABD, I'll get back to you in a bit if I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back