Caf

Oh, right, Bam is the health inspector.

:p

And no.

You can make a thread for dueling in the spam board, that's if it's spammy. If it's not, Wishing Well would be fine with me.

:eek:

*slaps back*

Make it yourself, I'm just making sure things stay rule-following. <_<

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
*grabbs fishing pole* Haha! this has an exta sharp hook :evillaugh:
Dont make me take out exclaibur or the masters sword *glares at swords* *then glares at my evil neighbor that runs around biting people* or my neighbor :evillaugh:

only_half_evil333 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Dont make me take out exclaibur or the masters sword *glares at swords* *then glares at my evil neighbor that runs around biting people* or my neighbor :evillaugh:
It's the Master Sword. :angry:

PikMino42 said:
only_half_evil333 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
It's the Master Sword. :angry:
typo srry but dont make me take it out or else :evillaugh:

*transforms into nothing* hahaha u cant see me now i shall take out exclaibur and slice you *takes out plastic transparent spoon* *starts stabing zelda while saying "bother bother repeatily"

only_half_evil333 said:
*transforms into nothing* hahaha u cant see me now i shall take out exclaibur and slice you *takes out plastic transparent spoon* *starts stabing zelda while saying "bother bother repeatily"
*starts to bounce*
*takes out mop*

WHAK!!

ok guys... i made Dueling pits for us all to semi-kill eachother in : )

they are located in the Wishing well, and Dump... so we can have normal, and abnormal fighting

dont forget, you can use your pets to fight aswell... im training henward to use a mace as we speak... and its not going too well...

have fun, and dont die

only_half_evil333 said:
:lol: i saw that.

yes white sox its time to show off your magical paws that can cast elemental powers i taught him in the way of the mage hes only a beginner mage and hes skilled in the art of catjitsu (cat ninja)

only_half_evil333 said:
oo i knew that
wow... i havent been paying much attention here... uhh...

yeah, hi everyone, lets have a lil contest...

everyone who has an animal here... take it, and make your own version of it, i see some people going to google and looking up their animal... so i want to see everyone's creativity, make your own version, like i did with henward

yeah, winner gets 100 bells from me... i know its not much, but yeah... im not rich... i think...

YOU SEE MY VERSION OF MINE!! SHURE, I MIGHT HAVE IMPLOIED SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THE COLORING, BUT I THINK i CAN USE IT IN THIS... BTW, IT IS IN MY SIG. IF YOU WANT TO SEE OTHER VERSIONS, JUST TELL ME...

edit: sorry about caps lock... dont fell like fixing right now...
also, fish, did you change your name?

also, *looks at own rank*

Back