Caf

*walks in from horribly cold winter night* can I get a cup of hot choco? I've just gotten back from the frozen wasteland called Nsider.

New Items : o

Cocoa
Cookies
Coffee

merry new year everyone : D

anything else anyone wants, yeah, that magically appears too. >_>

coca please, it is so terribly cold at Nsider, it is such a baron wasteland of nothing but n00bs and spam, it is sad really, and I need to warm up.

[quote="] cocoa please, it is so terribly cold at Nsider, it is such a baron wasteland of nothing but n00bs and spam, it is sad really, and I need to warm up. [/quote]
*edit

*takes cocoa* thank you *sips cocoa* just what I needed after having to wade through all that dissapointment at Nsider. *leaves money, plus tip* I think I'll stay awhile and warm up.

[quote="] *takes cocoa* thank you *sips cocoa* just what I needed after having to wade through all that dissapointment at Nsider. *leaves money, plus tip* I think I'll stay awhile and warm up. [/quote]
Hmm, you're wram-blooded.

:eek: Don't get many of your kind much anymore.

:p

We have giant bean bag chairs, but they're full of water.

;)

Mino said:
[quote="] *takes cocoa* thank you *sips cocoa* just what I needed after having to wade through all that dissapointment at Nsider. *leaves money, plus tip* I think I'll stay awhile and warm up.
Hmm, you're wram-blooded.

:eek: Don't get many of your kind much anymore.

:p

We have giant bean bag chairs, but they're full of water.

;) [/quote]
it doesn't matter, just staying here is all I need. *sips cocoa*

*gets on a plane*
Ill be back at the end of winter wacation. but, if you stay up late, I might be on wifi. it depends on the hotel I am at, though...

tomNook said:
Lone_Wolf said:
Just to warn you there will be a food inspecter coming tommorrow.

:eek:

o_O

oh crap! where's bob when you need him! : o

*hides dead guy in closet*

i really think people should stop shooting eachother in here >_>

guys, i think we may need to hide our fly collections aswell... that includes mr. bigglesworth... he's pretty big though... i think... our merMAID can catch him. >_>

Back