Caf

:gyroiddoh: Wow! hahaha kyle you have a odd way of looking at things....wellz I guess I could blow this cafe up to. *breaks out bazuka and blows cafe and everybody in it sky high* well that does it *walks away to terma cafe and sees closed sign* o great where am I to go now!

sunate said:
:gyroiddoh: Wow! hahaha kyle you have a odd way of looking at things....wellz I guess I could blow this cafe up to. *breaks out bazuka and blows cafe and everybody in it sky high* well that does it *walks away to terma cafe and sees closed sign* o great where am I to go now!
You could always try Smart Tech's cafe...unless that's closed too.

:gyroidsurprised: MUhahaha *breaks out bazuka* now if you would point me to the direction of it. ^_^

Triforce3force said:
I'd like to sign up for a position. Could I be a waiter, occasionally providing entertainment by playing the piano?
I'd also like to be a waiter, but I want to have eight peg legs as a twist. I always wanted to be a half-octopus waiter in a seafood restaurant.

I'd like to be a chef, because that's probably what I'll want to do in real life.

Also, Justin and Mino should be removed, since neither go here anymore. :p

IIIIIIII AM THE THIRD REVELATION! IIIII AM THE THIRD REVELATION!!! DID YOU REALLY THINK YOUR SONG AND DANCE AND SUPERSTITION COULD SAVE YOU, ELI? I AM THE THIRD REVELATION!!!

Back