I'm damn not.
We need our octopus.
*shoves it down DF's throat*

THERE! YA HAPPY????
You shoved SL down my throat?
o_O

That's rather...interesting of you.
Please don't feed the octopus.

To the staff.[/quote]I hacked you up already.
And eating jokes really don't settle with my anymore.

IM SURE YOU KNOW WHY.

Koehler said:
Waiters are needed.
*points to self*

After managing to escape through DF's ear, I, the eight-peg-legged waiter/octomafioso health inspector will do my job.

Shadow_][quote="Koehler said:
Waiters are needed.
*points to self*

After managing to escape through DF's ear, I, the eight-peg-legged waiter/octomafioso health inspector will do my job.[/quote]Darn! Hey, SL, you want to help in the kitchen for a moment?

Koehler said:
Waiters are needed.
*points to self*

After managing to escape through DF's ear, I, the eight-peg-legged waiter/octomafioso health inspector will do my job.
Darn! Hey, SL, you want to help in the kitchen for a moment?[/quote]Okay, but I can't cook any fish. Conflict of morals.

Waiters are needed.
*points to self*

Darn! Hey, SL, you want to help in the kitchen for a moment?[/quote]Okay, but I can't cook any fish. Conflict of morals.[/quote]Don't worry. We're not having fish, we're having...octopus. :evillaugh:

Koehler said:
Waiters are needed.
*points to self*

Darn! Hey, SL, you want to help in the kitchen for a moment?
Okay, but I can't cook any fish. Conflict of morals.[/quote]Don't worry. We're not having fish, we're having...octopus. :evillaugh: [/quote]Well I suppose I'm only half-octopus... wait, why are you putting me in the pot?

This pot is too small. And besides, I think that would cause some major health violations, cooking your waiter and all.

*scuttles away quickly*

Back