Giveaway cake? no it's a chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was one earlier today... Unless I'm horribly wrong... Oh god did I just make a complete ass out of myself

There's gonna be another restock in the next few days.

PLEASE LET IT BE 5AM AEST OR AFTER 11AM, because if I miss it. I will legit cry. ALSO, came first in my octo rase and got a T-shirt (Melbourne head winner ) and a medal! (The ones in cases, not the ones that you hang around your neck)

PLEASE LET IT BE 5AM AEST OR AFTER 11AM, because if I miss it. I will legit cry. ALSO, came first in my octo rase and got a T-shirt (Melbourne head winner ) and a medal! (The ones in cases, not the ones that you hang around your neck)

congrats!!

Yes, exactly those times, it works for me too xD

AND JAPANESE LETTERS! THE YELLOW ONE! POKEBALL NEEDS TO BE RESTOCKED FOR THE 20 year anniversary though

Ok I have looked everywhere for this and I need to know. How many images can u have in ur signature on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back