Giveaway cake? no it's a chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
so can the runner-ups be main winners because I could see botari getting all the runner-up prizes lol

so i think first 2 winners didnt have choc cakes.

does that mean everybody's eligible for 3d cake, or does it have to specifically go to somebody who never had one??

does that mean everybody's eligible for 3d cake, or does it have to specifically go to somebody who never had one??

I think everyone can get one, but there's runner up prizes for a few who don't

I don't have one, no
(I will soon yeessss)

was wondering that too, idk. all I know is that I won't win because I didn't post much lol

It says specific for someone who doesn't have one

HOLY LAND I HAVE 8K POSTS
And actually I don know the answer

Last edited:
Fourth one was post 1190, which was Botari again...

Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 12.45.23 PM.png

Lol. Re-drawing another winner. Teacher is lecturing though, so expect slight delays while I take notes while doing it

that's what the post says.. the first two were random, anyone can win, last one goes to someone who doesn't have one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back