Giveaway cake? no it's a chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeee now I'm confused on what to do with my line up lol

Give me the cake... Lol jk! Why can't you hide the cake or something

- - - Post Merge - - -

alrighty I'll do a lil giveaway for the candies in a bit (if that's okay with Karen, of course!)

No... My life goes to emolgas giveaway now (plz don't make it end in like a week!)

Give me the cake... Lol jk! Why can't you hide the cake or something

- - - Post Merge - - -

No... My life goes to emolgas giveaway now (plz don't make it end in like a week!)

nah don't worry it'll be a short one! long giveaways kill me inside lol

Prizes have all been sent, if you didn't get it for some reason let me know ;O

Again, thanks everyone for playing! If you didn't win sorry T_T but I do have 10 more chocolate cakes, which may go to new homes later... *hinthint

Again, thanks everyone for playing! If you didn't win sorry T_T but I do have 10 more chocolate cakes, which may go to new homes later... *hinthint

THANK YOU!!!!

oops wait sorry I guess I got confused lol rip stupid me
Thanks again!

Last edited:

thanks soo much again, hope you have a lovely day 'cause you just made mine!!! oh oh oh now I need another one to go in the top row (;

*crosses fingers and tries to clap for the winners*

Does this mean I have officially 2 or 3 collectibles? Does the colour change thing count as one?Stull new to this lol

Tysm everyone, especially karen!
And congrats to everyone who got something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back