Giveaway cake? no it's a chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
*tamagotchi xD
Lol my classmates destroyed mine

Clulutchi
Can't spell it worth crap haha, thanks. That's sucks....like I'm 10, I can play with these if I want.

I've had urges to get another one though. I wonder how much they've improved in 10 years lmao.

Last edited:
Can't spell it worth crap haha, thanks. That's sucks....like I'm 10, I can play with these if I want.

I've had urges to get another one though. I wonder how much they've improved in 10 years lmao.

They have color versions with downloadables, but they're mostly Japanese. They usually have patches though for an English option.
Memetchi

They have color versions with downloadables, but they're mostly Japanese. They usually have patches though for an English option.
Memetchi

I remember when I tried to make a game inspired by tamagotchi. I was the one little nerd who could program at 10. Jeez I was a smart kid, what happened to me? hehe

I remember when I tried to make a game inspired by tamagotchi. I was the one little nerd who could program at 10. Jeez I was a smart kid, what happened to me? hehe

Which reminds me of a tamagotchi fan game a whole forum I was part of was working on for months only to realize the creator, who had all the files in a usb, accidentally broke it LOL
Kutchipatchi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back