Giveaway cake? no it's a chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, do all of u have braces? Sounds like a pain...going to the orthodontist every month

it's a pain when I break them everytime I try to eat meat or steak and when corn or rice gets stuck in my mouth and when I choke on stuff xD

Mine is pretty nice overall, but I can't help it if I break my braces 20 times if I wanna eat what I want \_(ツ)_/?

Haha, the list on what you can't eat includes like EVERYTHING

Haha, the list on what you can't eat includes like EVERYTHING

I cannot, I repeat, CANNOT watch a movie without eating popcorn, LIKE IT'S EVERYTHING, AND I WANNA EAT CORN THEY'RE ENCOURAGING ME TO EAT LESS HEALTHIER -sobs- xD

I cannot, I repeat, CANNOT watch a movie without eating popcorn, LIKE IT'S EVERYTHING, AND I WANNA EAT CORN THEY'RE ENCOURAGING ME TO EAT LESS HEALTHIER -sobs- xD

Lol! I eat popcorn and gummies and corn and all that anyway....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, guys! What's up?

Just complaining about braces...

Gosh, I kinda need braces, but now I don't want them

Lol! I eat popcorn and gummies and corn and all that anyway....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just complaining about braces...

Aw man, braces. I got mine taken off two years ago. I know how you feel, they suck.

I had braces in high school. I hated them, and I still wear my retainers every night which is pretty annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back