Giveaway cake? no it's a chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else is going to watch The Good Dinosaur next week? My best friend and I already made plans to watch it together since we are both huge Disney/Pixar fans c:

Who else is going to watch The Good Dinosaur next week? My best friend and I already made plans to watch it together since we are both huge Disney/Pixar fans c:

I'm probably just going to get it from our library when it comes out on dvd

Hello :)
How are you?

I'm gooood. I had a nice dinner. Talked to some random guy who just sat at our table because we said we liked fulmetal alchemist xD
He literally put his laptop on the chair with it playing and I was casually sitting there watching haha

I'm gooood. I had a nice dinner. Talked to some random guy who just sat at our table because we said we liked fulmetal alchemist xD
He literally put his laptop on the chair with it playing and I was casually sitting there watching haha

That's odd...

Omg haha cool. My friend irl wants me to watch FMA xD

i feel like poop ; ;

i have a sore throat and a fever

besides that lol im hoping for more collectibles i want to come out in the direct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back