Giveaway cake? no it's a chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired but I can't sleep, that doesn't even make sense

Hello, everyone ... I have been offline all day ... Ongoing illness with my ear ... I have to wear very stylish earmuffs because it is cold and windy here, and I can't get wind in my ear ... So that is what is interesting with me today not lol
4885.gif

Hello, everyone ... I have been offline all day ... Ongoing illness with my ear ... I have to wear very stylish earmuffs because it is cold and windy here, and I can't get wind in my ear ... So that is what is interesting with me today not lol
4885.gif

Aww :(

Get well soon!

4885.gif
lets swap weather
i hate the heat

so did you uh get up and turn it back on lol

Yea lol, i wasnt going to be able to sleep while sweating anyways

4885.gif
Wow, i hope ur ear is alright :eek:, at least its all warm and snug with ur earmuffs c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back