Giveaway cake? no it's a chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Falco amiibo today.... but after I got home I realized that the plastic inside isn't aligned correctly and I'm freaking out about it since I don't open my amiibos lol

I got a Falco amiibo today.... but after I got home I realized that the plastic inside isn't aligned correctly and I'm freaking out about it since I don't open my amiibos lol

aww, can you return it and get a different one?

Do you just line them up on the shelf and look at them, and pat them and admire their shininess!? Oooh ... Wait a minute ... That's me :rolleyes: seriously, though ... Take it back and exchange it ... Or was it a gift?

Here are my shinies ... Lol
n4h17n.jpg

It's OK, everyone ... I know I'm weird! ❤️

Last edited:
not me ;-(

No wayyyy then you like nothing? Something? Anything?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you just line them up on the shelf and look at them, and pat them and admire their shininess!? Oooh ... Wait a minute ... That's me :rolleyes: seriously, though ... Take it back and exchange it ... Or was it a gift?

n4h17n.jpg

No-one is weird BUT ME!!!!!!

n4h17n.jpg

i saw the splatoon set at the store-- is the squid one rare??

Ummm soooo hi? I just ate a pickled onion fish and chip crisps, mustard, garlic mayo, lotus spread (it's like this peanut butter textured chocolate spread), golden syrup, turkey ham and corn flakes sandwich.

It was delicious!

I bought Lottie at BestBuy and the other two at Walmart ... I am not sure of the rarity of them, but Lottie is pretty hard to find!
❤️*Weird* Pen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back