Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Theory

ipodawesum said:
CRIS365 said:
you should cause if you do then people later on will be like thanks for this info or something like that.
Please?
Boxxy avi,
Someones new to the internet.

Anways. awesome *censored.3.0*ing find man.
Thats sweet.
As said before it wont be nazis but it will probably be zombies.

Nazi Commies.
thats sounds so cool.
not really

CRIS365 said:
ipodawesum said:
CRIS365 said:
you should cause if you do then people later on will be like thanks for this info or something like that.
Please?
Boxxy avi,
Someones new to the internet.

Anways. awesome *censored.3.0*ing find man.
Thats sweet.
As said before it wont be nazis but it will probably be zombies.

Nazi Commies.
thats sounds so cool.
not really
yarly.jpg

Why are you bumping when you haven't done anything new in it? :s

Hurry upa yer ass and do Der Riese, the first was pretty interesting [:

I'll be posting Der Riese tomorrow or the next day. I'm going to be pretty busy before school starts and I also have to go to some places tomorrow.

Nic

As of now, WaW is the only CoD game I haven't played. Should I get it for Nazi Zombies+ Campaign, cause I wouldn't get into multiplayer.

Pear said:
As of now, WaW is the only CoD game I haven't played. Should I get it for Nazi Zombies+ Campaign, cause I wouldn't get into multiplayer.
It is starting to die really.

Nic said:
Pear said:
It is starting to die really.
I'm playing CoD4 and BFBC2 for online now, so that doesn't interest me. Is there match making for Nazi Zombies?

Pear said:
Get it for Zombie alone, Online+Solo stink.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Pear said:
Alright, I can probably get it for $20 bucks off of ebay or Gamestop.

Pear said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Pear said:
Alright, I can probably get it for $20 bucks off of ebay or Gamestop.
Yeah + do you have friends that play it?

Back