• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cam Cool #3: Another Eugenie-less Day

Mayor Alice~

Lover of pugs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Okay. It's, erm, it's 9:30 and Eugenie still isn't, like, back. I'm super worried. Where is she? Okay, let's, like, see. Um, well, like, I had a waffle for breakfast and then went over to Graciegrace and got a new, like, shirt. I told Bob about how Eugenie isn't, like, back and he said:
"Yeah. Hey, got anything I can eat?"
He's so dreamy! Anyway, I then talked with Portia for a little, like, while. Then I talked to Penelope. Cookie was a good friend of mine but she, like, moved away today. I'm sad about that. I miss Cookie. Anyway, like, Penelope is awesome! Her house is, like, SO COOL! I asked her to help me remodel my house because currently I live in a dark, depressing, damp basement with only my computer and a chair. She said she'd help me later today. I tried to, like, take a nap but it's pretty hard to fall asleep on the, like, floor. So, I walked to Re-tail and got a small, like, bed and took a nap in that. This whole "Eugenie being, like, gone" thing is really starting to stress me, like, out. But, I haven't, like, stopped exercising. I ran, like, after I talked to Portia and that's, like, when I saw that Cookie was, like, gone. She had, like, sent me a letter telling me that she, like, left. I, like, wonder if she went to look for, like, Eugenie. Anyway, like, I'm gonna go to the, like, dream place so bye.

Back