• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Campsite worth it?

The only downside I can see is that it's sort of an eyesore when it's not occupied by a visitor. But besides that I love it so far. Two visitors, both of which I didn't particularly care for, but got some fun items out of it and can't wait to see who comes next. n__n

You CANT get the 10 villagers without iit. The campsite allows you to make the camper move in as the 10th

You CANT get the 10 villagers without iit. The campsite allows you to make the camper move in as the 10th

Sure you can... If you use Wifi someone from another town who moves out can move into your town. I also heard people saying that they got a 10th villager that wasn't even from their friends town after waiting long enough.

I love having a campsite! I put it in a fairly remote part of town, where it won't get in the way. I go by there every day to check and see who is camping there. So far I have had two campers. I told the first one I didn't want him to move in, so he disappeared. I wanted the second one to move in but was not persuasive enough. Still, it has been a lot of fun to have a new face in town now and then.

Mine is behind the town hall a bit, since there's nothing there.

I haven't yet built it, simply because I don't like the fact you can't demolish it. I'm not sure if I'll ever build it, I'll see when I have my town layout organised. I also hate the idea of my favourite villagers setting up camp when my town is full D:

i refuse to build it. i mean, i want the pictures of ALL villagers anyway, so i dont waste the "good" ones right at the beginning and being forced to get all the annoying ones in a year or so.

Last edited:
I feel like it's way too overrated for what it is. I keep reading about how people act like the campsite is the best project ever and it's really not.

I like it because you get to pick and choose villagers and play games! I usually get 4 pieces of furniture that I haven't cataloged and break even because they buy things too (even fruit for 2k if you win the game!)

So let me get this straight...

Building a campsite allows for summer tents and winter igloos like in the Nintendo Gamecube version?

Yep! Animals will randomly come camp for a day. I get about an average of 2 a week! :)
It REALLY does sound as amazing as what is is being made out to be!

I know it won't be possible, but it would be well and truly amazing if I were able to build the campsite on the beach near the sea as I happen to have a private beach area that is only accessible to people with a wet suit.

I persuaded Drago to move in today and you get to play games with the campers like "Which fruit am I eating".

I like it because it actually has a purpose other than a lot of public works that are just scenery. Also, adding the bonfire public works project next to the campsite would look cool. :)

I love my campsite! I've met Kyle, Chow, Pinky, and Sylvia. Sylvia and Pinky have both moved in. c: I'm hoping for a Hamster, Deer, or Opal soon!

I wish I didnt build it where I did. It barely gives you anyone in the campsite if you already have 10 villagers, which I do..

Back