• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Can any one tell what I am looking forward to?

Zaoth

Melba ♥
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I just set up this on my phone. So everytime I unlock my phone I can get a bit excited!
So what way are you keeping track the time left until we forget about our loved ones.
http://imgur.com/A6OSVlB

Hmmm seeing as it is waiting for ACNL, I think you're waiting for ACNL.

Honestly I'm trying to forget about time. I find the clock won't move if I watch it lol. I'm just trying to keep myself entertained in the mean time. I have a goal to tone up at the gym so by the time ACNL comes I'd like to be in good shape.

I have a goal to tone up at the gym so by the time ACNL comes I'd like to be in good shape.
That's definitely a good idea, considering we'll be sitting on our asses all summer long playing AC and probably won't get much exercise.

Im feeling the same way as Bambi, since its such a long way away... I'm trying not to think about it at all...

That's definitely a good idea, considering we'll be sitting on our asses all summer long playing AC and probably won't get much exercise.

Exactly. Goodbye family....Goodbye friends....Goodbye Boyfriend....Goodbye Camping, hiking, rockclimbing, river floating, suntanning, swimming...... HELLO ACNL!!! lol.

Exactly. Goodbye family....Goodbye friends....Goodbye Boyfriend....Goodbye Camping, hiking, rockclimbing, river floating, suntanning, swimming...... HELLO ACNL!!! lol.
Exactly, we've got to make priorities!

I go to the gym everyday anyway :) so that wont change. Also working. So I will only be able to play in the evenings and weekends really.

I go to the gym everyday anyway :) so that wont change. Also working. So I will only be able to play in the evenings and weekends really.

Same here. T^T I work 9-5 then gym then relax and bed by 10:30-11:00. I'll have to replace "relax" with "Animal Crossing" when I get the game.

Same here. T^T I work 9-5 then gym then relax and bed by 10:30-11:00. I'll have to replace "relax" with "Animal Crossing" when I get the game.

Exactly the same! And sometime after gym I don't even make it to 10.30. My fianc? doesn't understand how I can go to bed at like 9.30-10 some days haha. I'm getting old and I am only 21!

Just wait till you have kids,
Work 8- when ever, mostly till 4 sometimes later, get home and get as much energy out of 2 kids, bath them, get them to sleep, sometimes by 8 or 9... Sometimes by 10 or 11...
Then, it's cleaning the house and there toys and there tables. Dishes, lawndary, vacuming, picking up after the dog.. Asleep usaly by 2 am laity. Up at 6 unless I need to do more house work then earlier.
Ill play wile I'm pooping at work... Like what in doing right now.

I've never gotten the point of countdowns...

It gets people excited, and increases their anticipation. Many gaming stores have a countdown on the wall which they use. I remember when my local GAME had one for Mario Party...

Exactly the same! And sometime after gym I don't even make it to 10.30. My fianc? doesn't understand how I can go to bed at like 9.30-10 some days haha. I'm getting old and I am only 21!

I know how you feel >.< I'll be turning 25 in june O.O Halfway to 50....dun dun dunnnnn....

At least you can play AC if you're using a treadmill or something. Plus you have the bonus of getting Play Coins.

At least you can play AC if you're using a treadmill or something. Plus you have the bonus of getting Play Coins.

I get all my coins from walking to and from work. Do about 5000 steps a day :) Maybe if I am on the cycle machines I can play ac hmm

If your walking the treadmill you can. Not running though >.< I find even headphones for music can be distracting and a PIMA when I'm running. :p

Back