2024 releases you're looking forward to?

I have been so excited for Funko Fushion to be released:

1723890382745.png

Especially since it has my favourite pop culture tv show in it :p

Honestly, there really aren't any games I'm looking forward to so far this year! Like the Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door remake is at the top of my list, but even then it's something I'd get down the road rather than right away.
As an update to this, there are now two games I'm looking forward to that are coming out this year! The first is Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom, and the second is Super Mario Party Jamboree! I'll end up getting both on the day they're released.

As an update to this, there are now two games I'm looking forward to that are coming out this year! The first is Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom, and the second is Super Mario Party Jamboree! I'll end up getting both on the day they're released.
Oh ya how could i forget about super mario party Jamboree! Hoping we are also able to host some sessions here for that!

I'm pretty excited about the new Dragon Age coming out this year, gives me a lot of nostalgia for the older games and can't wait to try it out! Also interested in Metaphor ReFantazio, I think both games release on october so I hope I have time enough to play them :LOL:

I forget what it's called but the lord of the rings cozy shire game where you're a hobbit, I can't wait for that. And also the new Fantasy Life game

I'm most excited for Fantasy Life: The Girl Who Steals Time because it combines so many elements I love—adventure, life simulation, and a captivating story. Plus, the nostalgia of the original Fantasy Life makes me eager to dive back into this universe and see how it has evolved.

I'm excited for kamitsubaki city ensemble which comes out later this month! I've been wanting to get back into rhythm gaming again and am already invested in the girls from their music and performances :]

1724096528596.png

next 2 months going to tough on the fomo... gotta hold strong for key sales 😤

just found out they're rereleasing the my sims DS game on switch in november?? that game i think genuinely was one of my favourites throughout my whole childhood and every now and then i consider re-buying it on DS just for the nostalgia, so this is honestly some of the best gaming news i've heard recently

waiting for tiny glade to release in september on steam! probably gonna buy it the same week it releases; it looks so cute. ;w;;;

Back