Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Hey ya'll,
So I decided to change my town flag to the rose-looking flag. But what happened to my first one? I'm debating whether I want it back. Is it possible or is it just *poof*, gone?
Also, I have another problem.
The first day I had my town I was getting ready to save. I switched out my skirt for another one and decided to put the first one back on. But it wasn't there! I checked my office locker and everywhere I could, and I couldn't find it. :( Is this just a glitch? I've had my town for almost 4 days now and my skirt hasn't shown up anywhere.
I was guessing it was just a glitch, because my sisters had other skirts (I'm pretty sure they bought a pair from the Able Sisters) and it didn't happen to theirs.
Thanks for the answers! I'm sorry if these questions seem really pointless. I should have probably put this in the Questions About AC:NL thread but I'm already almost done typing this. -.- Thanks for replying, and I appreciate it!:blush:

Hey ya'll,
So I decided to change my town flag to the rose-looking flag. But what happened to my first one? I'm debating whether I want it back. Is it possible or is it just *poof*, gone?
Also, I have another problem.
The first day I had my town I was getting ready to save. I switched out my skirt for another one and decided to put the first one back on. But it wasn't there! I checked my office locker and everywhere I could, and I couldn't find it. :( Is this just a glitch? I've had my town for almost 4 days now and my skirt hasn't shown up anywhere.
I was guessing it was just a glitch, because my sisters had other skirts (I'm pretty sure they bought a pair from the Able Sisters) and it didn't happen to theirs.
Thanks for the answers! I'm sorry if these questions seem really pointless. I should have probably put this in the Questions About AC:NL thread but I'm already almost done typing this. -.- Thanks for replying, and I appreciate it!:blush:

These both happened to me, though I don't know the answer to the question.

I think the flag is gone, unless you remake it. :(

The first skirt you start out with isn't really there. It's just a placeholder until you find something else. Well, you could try wearing a dress and no skirt, then try putting on a regular shirt. The placeholder skirt should come back.

I should have probably put this in the Questions About AC:NL thread but I'm already almost done typing this. -.-

This is what copy & paste is for! ;)

I wondered that too - about the flag, I mean. I only change mine to boost my approval rating. I don't think it's possible to get it back.

You'll just have redraw the design. I'm sure someone has drawn it somewhere and you can just copy it.

Okay, thanks! I'm glad the skirt thing didn't turn out to be an actual glitch. I don't really mind about the flag anymore, but I'll see if the QR code works.
Thanks! ;)

Back