• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Can villagers give you Saharah-exclusives if they already own them?

Azzie

Mayor of Dreamsie ❤
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Yellow Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Small Mailbox
I'm kind of curious, because Diva was in my town for a while and she had Saharah's Desert as her floor, and I sort of wondered if there was any chance of her giving it to me if I sent her new flooring. (I've since obtained one from a friend, but I'm still curious.) And what about if you give them a Saharah item? Is it possible for them to later give that to another villager or put it up for sale at Re-Tail (or even give it back to you)? I'm not sure how to test this, because Diva's already moved, so I was wondering if anyone else knows.

In my experience, I've never had a villager change their wallpaper or flooring, even after I gave them a new one in a letter.
They may give it back to you as a reward for doing them a favour, since they never use it anyway. They can probably sell it in Re-tail too, since it is an item, but I'm not 100% sure.

I've had the same experience as Windfall. I've even tried sending them wallpapers/carpets from their favorite item lists to no avail. Poor Gaston and Agent S are doomed to have an ugly interior forever.

Back