• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Canadians, there's a 3DS XL SALE going on!!! ($159.99)

Lisha

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4558-7944-3099
Limited time only, it ends on the 8th of May: CLICK.

I'm not from Canada, but I saw this on Reddit and I'm spreading it here just in case there are any of you who're after an XL but feel it might be a little too pricey/you want a good deal.

Hopefully the mods don't mind me linking to Reddit, I just don't want to take credit for something I didn't find. :blush:

Thank you, Mint for inspiring me to make this with your own thread.

edit: I might be a dumbdumb actually, I wonder if NoA ships to CA as well. If it does, my bad. > o< <3

Last edited:
Tempting... but I'll wait it out for the Animal Crossing XL.

Ooh. :eek: Tempting... Maybe I'll go get one of these this weekend. :D There's one very close to where I live.
Thanks for posting this!

The regular 3DS consoles are on sale too for $129.99!!!

Oh, of course the one by my house doesn't have the pink one. >:[ Second closest one does though. I'm going to try to get there later today. xD

Last edited:
Ooh. :eek: Tempting... Maybe I'll go get one of these this weekend. :D There's one very close to where I live.
Thanks for posting this!

The regular 3DS consoles are on sale too for $129.99!!!

Oh, of course the one by my house doesn't have the pink one. >:[ Second closest one does though. I'm going to try to get there later today. xD

Omg. I just realised that I have your AC tumblr bookmarked. I was the anon who asked about tanning in NL - thanks again for answering my question. ^o^

Good luck!

Omg. I just realised that I have your AC tumblr bookmarked. I was the anon who asked about tanning in NL - thanks again for answering my question. ^o^

Good luck!
You're welcome! ^_^

-collapses- I GOT IT! The last pink one! They weren't going to give it to me at first, but some person wasn't there, so they let me have it. xDD
Thank you so much, Lisha!

You're welcome! ^_^

-collapses- I GOT IT! The last pink one! They weren't going to give it to me at first, but some person wasn't there, so they let me have it. xDD
Thank you so much, Lisha!
That's great to hear! <3 ; u;

Back