Trading and Selling Items!! Added list of items I want

Planning on sending over a Coco and Rafflesia as thanks for dealing with my annoying PMs about date trading!! o/
Awww thank you so much. Its totally alright haha
howdy, i've not got a february birthstone in my inventory at that date + time from previous years, but i can purchase you one at that timestamp in 2025! also from england :]
omg really!!! specifcally 11 feb at 11:08! What year is it?
Would you trade your fresh balloon for a Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg?
Hi I can do that~ would you like a messgae?
Could I get this message~

I put mermaids in the same category as snakes. Scally, beautifully patterned and could kill you without a care in the world.

I would love some~ thank you so much!

Rafflesia:
As glad as am that I don't get to smell this thing, the memories that bring me back to such a simplier time that of Wild World put a warm smile on my face that would last a life time.

Coco:
Some folks just don't get it. People say I look weird, or I 'scare' them but...

ah sorry, i meant that i will be able to purchase a february birthstone for you when they're next available in the shop in 2025 at the specific date and time you're looking for :0

i don't have a birthstone at that date and time right now, but will do in 2025!

ah sorry, i meant that i will be able to purchase a february birthstone for you when they're next available in the shop in 2025 at the specific date and time you're looking for :0

i don't have a birthstone at that date and time right now, but will do in 2025!
Sorry me reading things wrong again.
But I can totally love if you could get it for me!

I can pay you half the tbt now, and the rest once I get it, if that's alright?

Feburary Birthstone:
11th Feb, at 11:08AM.

Thank you so much!

Sorry me reading things wrong again.
But I can totally love if you could get it for me!

I can pay you half the tbt now, and the rest once I get it, if that's alright?

Feburary Birthstone:
11th Feb, at 11:08AM.

Thank you so much!

that works! you've got my word 😌

Awww thank you so much. Its totally alright haha

Hi I can do that~ would you like a messgae?
Could I get this message~

I put mermaids in the same category as snakes. Scally, beautifully patterned and could kill you without a care in the world.
No message and I'll send you an egg in a minute

hi!! I don't think your alternating matryoshka and cocotryoshka lineups are possible at this time, sadly, since iirc the cocotryoshka was only released in july 2021 and hasn't been released since. however, I have 2 matryoshka dolls (dec 23rd, 2020 @ 12:22am and dec 21st, 2022 @ 4:44am EDT) I'd be happy to send your way if you can still get some use out of them!

I also have a oct 31st, 2022 @ 1:06pm EDT spectral preserves I can sell you if you're interested!

hi!! I don't think your alternating matryoshka and cocotryoshka lineups are possible at this time, sadly, since iirc the cocotryoshka was only released in july 2021 and hasn't been released since. however, I have 2 matryoshka dolls (dec 23rd, 2020 @ 12:22am and dec 21st, 2022 @ 4:44am EDT) I'd be happy to send your way if you can still get some use out of them!

I also have a oct 31st, 2022 @ 1:06pm EDT spectral preserves I can sell you if you're interested!
Ah thank you for that info. Here's hoping they do though.
I don't normally do many focused line ups and this looks really good! Was gonna add some sky to it as well.
Yes that would be lovely thank you! If I could get at least two on both sides of the cocotryoshka it will still look good~

And I'll definitely have a think about the spectral preserves!

Ah thank you for that info. Here's hoping they do though.
I don't normally do many focused line ups and this looks really good! Was gonna add some sky to it as well.
Yes that would be lovely thank you! If I could get at least two on both sides of the cocotryoshka it will still look good~

And I'll definitely have a think about the spectral preserves!
aw yeah, the matryoshka and cocotryoshka definitely look great together! pairing them with the night sky scenery would be gorgeous as well. I hope coco gets re-released someday so you can make your alternating lineups a reality!!

of course!! would you like messages on the matryoshka dolls? c: and no rush on the spectral preserves, let me know what you decide!

Back