• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Candilus Daily Journal

TheBloodWitch

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Mayor Joyius from Candilus here, decided to start cataloging my town and what all goes on in it!

Yesterday I had recently returned from a long vacation again, after leaving in October for a while. All my villagers did indeed miss me, and it seemed Ed moved out, now he wasn't my favorite by any means, but he will be missed!

Redd was also over yesterday, he had two genuine items for sale, so I went and asked one of the residents, Candi, to buy the other one for me, even giving her the bells necessary to buy it.

I have been thinking about remodeling the bathroom again, perhaps turning it into a second guest room? I'll probably move the bathroom downstairs somewhere. So currently I am buying the rococo set, and have set up a post on crosslist, already two people have offered to sell me parts of the set, one of whom who only had the sofa and dresser, the other offered everything else, and asked if I could acquire another shelf to give them, which I will.

Blanche's birthday is coming up, on the 25th, I went and asked around what kind of things she liked, and they told me she liked formal white clothing, so I ordered her a chef's outfit, I believe she'll like it.

Today, I went and visited retail to get the sofa and dresser refurnished. I'm going for gothic white! Along the way I ran into Blanche, Chrissy, and Marshall, Blanche asked for a piece of perfect fruit, we have perfect apples in town so I'll make sure to grab one for her, Chrissy asked me to catch her a butterfly and I just can't say no to her! So a butterfly she will have. And Marshall had make a delivery to Vesta, which turned out to be a gelato shirt. I love my villagers and I love my town, so I try the hardest I can to get them what they want or need.

I decided to stop by Carmen's house for a second. She has the entire alpine collection, which I helped her get. We talked for a bit and then I left, as I started heading over to Lucy's house I heard the strangest whisper! And when I got closer a lamp appeared! So I picked it up and took it home... And wouldn't you know it? Once I rubbed it a Genie popped out! He was corporeal so he asked me to suggest someone to possess... So I thought of the first person to pop to mine... Julian! The unicorn! I had always wanted him to move here, and now I can have him move here! This is so grand!

Blanche sold me a blue vase while I was on the way to order the rococo shelf, it'll look perfect in my princess bedroom!

Anyways that is all for now. I shall leave you with this...

Retail Premium: Banana
T&T Items: Wall flowerpot, blue bookshelf, tea table, detour arrow, pear wardrobe, music stand, Rococo Candlestick. K.K. Metal, K.K. Dixie.
T&T Flooring and Wallpaper: Pastel-Dot rug, Regal Carpet, Illusion Wallpaper, Pastel-Dot Wallpaper.
Gracie Grace: Princess Bed, Princess Dresser, Princess Wardrobe, Princess Curio, Princess Wallpaper, and Flooring. Brown-bar shirt, caterpillar tank, two-tone pants, patched knee pants, headband, matador's hat, green polka pumps, monochrome shoes.
Able sisters: Yellow-bar tee, vegetarian tee, sunset tee, mint gingham skirt, black-denim skirt. Kaffiyeh, straw umbrella hat, green cap, pacifier, sporty shades, jesters mask. Sunny parasol.
Kicks: Black loafers, ballet shoes, wooden clogs, red shoes. Gray leggings, hiking gaiters.
Tom Nooks: Fairy-tale mailbox, Green Door, arched zen door, rope fence, Sweets exterior, Fairy-tale roof, Colorful Gravel. Mansion house exterior.

If you're interested in these things please contact me at...<insert address here> Before the end of the work day! Thank you!

Back