Candy

Bastoise99 said:
AOTS said:
Bastoise99 said:
2 is my favorite number
I like 2 as well (it made me $10).

What is candy? If you are going to put it some where (like to every user) you should at least have a half decent explanation.
Candy is a sugary snack that ywhen you eat it it makes you feel all jolly inside. Thats a full explanation.

^_^
whats candy's definition in tbt dictionary?

JJRamone2 said:
GUYS STOP SPAMMING! Especially you Bastoise99, you are a global mod. You should be ashamed of yourself.
woah?!?!?!?!?!?!?...Blast isnt an admin anymore?

DarthGohan1 said:
JJRamone2 said:
GUYS STOP SPAMMING! Especially you Bastoise99, you are a global mod. You should be ashamed of yourself.
sorry I was living in the past for a second when people here didnt act LIKE COMPLETE IDIOTS. Sorry but it had to be said.

JJRamone2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
JJRamone2 said:
sorry I was living in the past for a second when people here didnt act LIKE COMPLETE IDIOTS. Sorry but it had to be said.
Hey, calm down. You did make a good point, but you don't need to be all angry about it. This is nothing worth getting angry about.

Also, moved to Wishing Well for increased spamminess.

Bastoise99 said:
AOTS said:
Bastoise99 said:
2 is my favorite number
I like 2 as well (it made me $10).

What is candy? If you are going to put it some where (like to every user) you should at least have a half decent explanation.
Candy is a sugary snack that ywhen you eat it it makes you feel all jolly inside. Thats a full explanation.

^_^
I mean (and you should know this) that I meant what is candy on this board for each user? Why is it being used?

JJRamone2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
JJRamone2 said:
i just started coming here when he was still a mod... i don't remeber much about what it was like...

Back