• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Can't put the Master Sword up for sale in Re-Tail

Moldan

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi.

I have the Master Sword twice, am trying to set one copy up for sale at my Re-Tail and can't since the icon is greyed out. Is there a category of items that can't be set up for sale in the store?
I auctioned one off and this is how i had planned to do the trade. Wat do?

Thanks in advance.

You can't "flea-market" nintendo items at retail. But if you're auctioning off to an actual person playing a copy of ACNL, then just keep it in your pockets until either you visit them or they visit you.

Thanks for the info. So how will a trade work then? Both people drop the items/bells on the ground for the other to pick up?

That's exactly it ^^ make sure it's a little bit away so it isn't accidentally picked up again haha

EDIT: just to add precaution, if someone does try to scam you by bringing you the wrong item or running off with yours, quickly flick the wifi switch so it turns off and gives you an error code, which also forces the person out without the ability to save what just happened

Welcome to animal crossing; where negotiation is made up and auctions don't matter.

That's exactly it ^^ make sure it's a little bit away so it isn't accidentally picked up again haha

EDIT: just to add precaution, if someone does try to scam you by bringing you the wrong item or running off with yours, quickly flick the wifi switch so it turns off and gives you an error code, which also forces the person out without the ability to save what just happened

If you flick off the switch, does Resetti still appear? Wondering about that!

Back