• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Can't wait much longer! Questions to keep u occupied!

Mmm. I have a big fat book of fish and animals, I wonder if that data could be translated into an app....

What do you like most? Making the town my own.

How many AC games do you have? All three.

Ever played with wi-fi? On City Folk, I used to play with my friends all the time. On Wild World, I've only done it with a couple people on here, and it's only been once or twice.

City has shops in this new game, what do you think? I'm happy, because I liked the city aspect of City Folk, but the mall seems quainter. Plus, I'm happy that the shops are more diverse this time around.

What do you want to design your house like? I'm actually going to design the main room after my bedroom, which is pretty unique. Which means big purple bed, and chalkboard walls. I have too much stuff in my room to list it all, but every piece of furniture that I need exists in the Animal crossing universe. But the outside is going to look semi-Japanese since the rest of my town is.

Who's your favorite neighbour? Marina. Not only do I love the octopi, but she's just so sweet and cute. Easily my best friend.

Snow or sunshine? Sunshine. Snow is fun for a little bit, but IMO it's not very aesthetically pleasing for long periods of time.

Which is worse: Mean neighbours or tons of weeds? Weeds. I've seriously started new towns because of how much I hate pulling weeds.

What fruit do you have? It depends. In GC I had oranges, in City Folk I have pears, and on Wild World I have cherries.

What fruit do you want? Peaches or Cherries, because they are the best looking.

One thing I don't like about animal crossing: The fact that half of the animal's requests are tedious and boring. I honestly only like the deliveries and the bug/fish catching contests. I hate hunting fossils, clothes, and furniture because the thing they are looking for may not show up for weeks or even months. My least favorite thing though is having animals over, because I shouldn't be obligated to play at a certain time just so I can hear two lines of dialogue about my house being insulted.

Something you love about animal crossing? Everything except what I hate. It's easily one of the best games out there, because it's so different. It is the most comforting thing after a stressful day and it has this magical quality that I can't even describe. I could play these games to the end of time.

Should they make an app? I don't have a smartphone, so I don't care. I imagine it would be watered down and kind of crappy though.

Most effective way to earn bells? Sell all the things! (fruit, bugs, and fish)

Ever been to Resseti's lair? Yeah, that's how I got my silver shovel.

Katrina is.. I actually like getting my fortune told. Bad luck makes the game more challenging, and good luck gives me more stuff. Neutrality does nothing, so it's always a winning situation for me.

So, what do u like most? Being able to decorate my house and character the way I want.

How many ac games do you have? PG, WW, and CF

Ever played with wifi? Once with a friend on WW, but it was bad because I was leeching off of a neighbor's public wifi. xD

City has shops in this new game, what do you think? I like it a lot! The city in CF really put me off, but this one looks very nice and practical.

What do you want to design your house like? (inside and out) I don't know what the inside will look like, but I want an old-fashioned look on the house's outside.

who's your favorite neighbor? Chief! He's the sweetest, grumpiest, most orange wolf I've met. <3

Snow or sunshine? Snow all the way.

Which is worse: mean neighbors, or tons of weeds? I don't mind weeds, so ugly or boring neighbors are the worst for me.

What fruit do u have? I've had all of them in every game (though I rarely plant apples, ick)

What fruit do you want? Lemons, bananas, and oranges

One thing you don't like about animal crossing, one thing that you love? Animal tracks, I hate 'em. And I love catching a new kind of fish for the first time.

Should they make an app? I think not. They should focus on real games rather than watered-down versions.

Most effective way to earn bells is? Fishing. Though I might try turnips this time around.

Ever been to resseti's lair? Yeah. Poor guy seems a bit lonely.

Katrina is: a) cool b) waste of time and money c) creepy d) b and c? Waste of time and money! I never liked her.

That was fun! Still can't wait for this game to come out, though. :>

What do you like most? The charm of Animal Crossing - how it's based loosely around a relaxed lifestyle.

How many Animal Crossing games do you have? All 3 of them, however I lost Wild World.

Ever played on Wi-Fi? Yes, though I've not played with the right people. (The immature people)

The new Animal Crossing has a Mall with lots of new shops in this game, what do you think? I absolutely love it! So much better than the City in City Folk.

What do you want to design your house like? A normal, country type house.

Who's your favourite neighbour? Walker. Favourite forever, I will reset the game until I get him!

Snow or sunshine? Probably sunshine, considering it's the time I first started play Animal Crossing.

Which is worse: mean neighbours or tons of weeds? Mean neighbours. I hate them!

What fruit do you have? Peaches.

What fruit do you want? Apples.

One thing you don't like about Animal Crossing? How we get Animal Crossing New Leaf sometime "next year".

Something you love about Animal Crossing? It's charm, it's hourly music and it's night time life.

Should they make an App? No, I think they should just stick to the consoles.

Most effective way to earn bells? Fishing, selling rare items.

Ever been to Resseti's lair? Yep.

What do you think of Katrina? I feel sorry for her.

What was your best memory of Animal Crossing? Being able to play with my sister on local play, on Animal Crossing Wild World!

Last edited:
What do you like most? I've made a lot of great friends via City Folk, so I'd say I like going online & playing with them the best. But as far the game offline: I really like checking on the animals & seeing whats going on in town.

How many AC games do you have? I still have my orignal copy of Animal Crossing for the Gamecube. I also have Wild World & City Folk.

Ever played with wi-fi? Yes, both on Wild World & City Folk.

City has shops in this new game, what do you think? I'm so happy that the city/mall has so many more shops than the City in the Wii Verison. I was so disappointed with the CF city. I think the new shops look great. Can't wait to go visit them!

What do you want to design your house like? Not sure yet, but I have to admit I really love that new Sci-fi set, so I'll probably get that in one of my rooms for sure. And I'm excited about being able to design the outside of the house! Thats going to be really cool.

Who's your favorite neighbour? In the first Animal Crossing, it was Iggy the goat. In Wild World, it was Champ. I was so shocked when I got a monkey on that game! (too bad I don't have that WW town anymore). In City Folk, its Joey. In the new game, I'm looking forward to the deers and hamsters a lot!

Snow or sunshine? Sunshine. Summer in Animal Crossing is always great. Especially in Wild World & City Folk, you can catch all those great palm tree bugs!

Which is worse: Mean neighbours or tons of weeds? Mean neighbors! Especially on the first Crossing. Wow they were mean. Whew. But they were toned back a little on Wild World & even more on City Folk. Still, don't care for the snooty girl animals. Some of the grumpy ones on City Folk are ok once you get to know them.

What fruit do you have? We have all of them on City Folk. Not sure about the other towns.

What fruit do you want? Well, in real life, I like Bananas, so I'm really looking forward to getting them in NL. Also all the other new fruit!

One thing I don't like about animal crossing: Animal tracks in CF. Hope they are not back in new one!

Something you love about animal crossing? Turning on the game & seeing whats new in my town. Looks like the new one is going to be amazing & keep you excited for it every day. :)

Should they make an app? Nah. Best to keep the AC fun in game.

Most effective way to earn bells? Summer palm tree bugs!! Just keep hunting for them & you can make a ton of money. Its going to be great to do that year round on the NF island.

Ever been to Resseti's lair Yes. And I hear you can build him one in the new game. I'm not going do that. lol.

Katrina is.. much better on the first Crossing. The animals had cooler reactions to the curses.

So, what do u like most? All the new customization features, like more eye colours, house exterior, etc!

How many ac games do you have? Well I played CF and WW, but right now I only have Wild World.

Ever played with wifi? Yup, just once though. xD

City has shops in this new game, what do you think? Love 'em! Club 444, Racoon Housing, Shoe Shank and the Photo Box are my favourites for the mall. If I could add one more, I would add the Thrift Store but it's in the village.

What do you want to design your house like? (inside and out) On the outside, a regal looking house. On the inside, I want to have fancy and designs (not so much playful or cartoony but that could change) and one Legend of Zelda themed room.

who's your favorite neighbor? Bill <3

Snow or sunshine? Sunshine but I do love winters in AC!

Which is worse: mean neighbors, or tons of weeds? Weeds, to be honest I love the grumpy neighbors.

What fruit do u have? I always had cherries as my native fruit. x_x

What fruit do you want? Peaches.

One thing you don't like about animal crossing, one thing that you love? One thing I didn't like: the small amount of animal speech; One thing I loved: everything else!

Should they make an app? Naw.

Most effective way to earn bells is? Fishing.

Ever been to resseti's lair? Nope.

Katrina is: a) cool b) waste of time and money c) creepy d) b and c A, I guess. I don't think she's a waste of money, she' really enjoyable.

So, what do u like most?
I think the town-decorations and everything about the island and swimming
And of course the return of villager-pics and new personalitys for the villagers

How many ac games do you have?
I have got all three of them, though I don't have the time to play on my wii and i don't get into wild world anymore after seeing all these trailers :-D

Ever played with wifi?
Yeah but not very often or long, with New Leaf this will surely change

City has shops in this new game, what do you think?
I like the mall very much, it's way better than the city in LgttC and better accessable

What do you want to design your house like? (inside and out)
I'm not sure, but i will at least have 2 players and therefore two houses
the non-mayor house is going to stay a tent for ever and will be part of my camping-place :p

who's your favorite neighbor?
Ozzie :D

Snow or sunshine?
Sunshine of course, i love catching insects and thats why i love the island :)

Which is worse: mean neighbors, or tons of weeds?
Tons of weeds after a non-playing-period, i hope that won't occure in New Leaf since it's portable and will be everywhere where i am^^

What fruit do u have?
I don't remember my starting fruits, but in LgttC and WW i have all of the fruits

What fruit do you want? All of course. What i want as start-fruit depends on which has the best 'alternativ" form (for now i would say peaches..)

One thing you don't like about animal crossing, one thing that you love?
Don't like: uncontrolable grass-wear
love: catching insects

Should they make an app?
Please no (i don't even have a smart phone...)

Most effective way to earn bells is?
Palm-beetles in summer (or turnips though i didn't really buy those ever so i don't know)

Ever been to resseti's lair?
Yepp, 2 times :cool:

Katrina is: a) cool b) waste of time and money c) creepy d) b and c
I don't really have a opinion about Katrina, but i think she will be cool in New Leaf :) or i hope so

So, what do u like most? The new town decorations, the return of the island, more customization with furniture and clothing, etc.

How many ac games do you have? All of them. :D

Ever played with wifi? Yes, but my wi-fi would occasionally act up so I couldn't that often.

City has shops in this new game, what do you think? They're great! Much better, and bigger, then City Folk's.

What do you want to design your house like? (inside and out) Not sure yet. One of my characters will probably have a cabin home and inside it will look sort of like a relax lounge.

who's your favorite neighbor? I have such a long list. But my top favorites would have to be Bill, Antonio, Walker, Marina, Rosie, Portia, Elmer, Marina, Static, Grizzly, Mitzy, Patty, Ozzie, Lucky, Dotty, Teddy, Twiggy, Sally, Agent S, Bud, Jitters, Peanut, Deena, Victoria, Nate, and Kiki. I've had alot of memories with them in all 3 games :)

Snow or sunshine? Sunshine. I love how it looks and you can get some cool bugs and fish. Snow is good for making snowmen and catching bugs/fish special to that season.

Which is worse: mean neighbors, or tons of weeds? Weeds. Neighbors are only really mean when you talk to them while they are angry. Grumpy animals can be funny too :)

What fruit do u have? Can't remember. Might have been apples or peaches.

What fruit do you want? Peaches or Apples :p

One thing you don't like about animal crossing, one thing that you love? Don't like: How the animals would sometimes repeat things, wasn't able to ask for any jobs, etc. Love: All the neighbors I listed above xD I also like catching fish and bugs.

Should they make an app? No. Their main focus should be the 3DS game.

Most effective way to earn bells is? Fishing, selling fruit, hitting rocks and shaking trees for bells.

Ever been to resseti's lair? Yes. Long time ago lol

Katrina is: a) cool b) waste of time and money c) creepy d) b and c A. She never really bothered me too much. It's funny when she makes us trip anyway. Plus there's the good fortunes you sometimes get.

So, what do u like most? I dont know. The game's just fun and yeah

How many ac games do you have? Everything but GC version

Ever played with wifi? Yes

City has shops in this new game, what do you think? I think it's pretty good

What do you want to design your house like? (inside and out) I don't have a clue. Whatever seems good at the time I guess. Might try re-create my CF house but part of me wants a fresh start so I don't really know. meh

who's your favorite neighbor? Nan, Kody, Maple, and Prince are the cutest

Snow or sunshine? Snow. Sunshine is way too boring.

Which is worse: mean neighbors, or tons of weeds? Weeds. I really dont care about neighbours that much

What fruit do u have? all the fruits!!

One thing you don't like about animal crossing, one thing that you love? Donno

Should they make an app? Eww no lol

Most effective way to earn bells is? turnips

Ever been to resseti's lair? Yup

Katrina is: a) cool b) waste of time and money c) creepy d) b and c she's cool. People just find her a waste of time and **** but she's amusing and her charms are actually really goo if you have people to do them for you

What do you like most? The customization in the new game. Overall though? I'd say the day-to-day activities of keeping up a life.

How many AC games do you have? All of them!

Ever played with wi-fi? Yes, I love connecting with people :) As long as they're trustworthy and don't trample through your town doing whatever they please...

City has shops in this new game, what do you think? I'm so excited. They all look so cool, and I can't wait to see more.

What do you want to design your house like? I really don't know. Whatever I can rally up. I always lean toward a mixture of Cabana, Regal, and Exotic stuff though :)

Who's your favorite neighbour? Ohh, hard one. Either KiKi or Dotty. Or Bob! Or Mitzi. Or Jay. So hard!

Snow or sunshine? Both! Although snow always makes Winter/Christmas special, and sunshine makes summer special (mostly when its all green) so both at their specific times!

Which is worse: Mean neighbours or tons of weeds? Mean neighbors. I could pick weeds all day long, it's not that bad if you have nothing to do. But I love interacting with neighbors, and if they're mean, it's no fun.

What fruit do you have? I have all! But my favorites are cherries and oranges :) I always stock up on Palm trees too.

What fruit do you want? As stated above.

One thing I don't like about animal crossing: The fall season. There's nothing to do in CF, and the grass is a nasty puke color. There needs to be MORE to do, generally all throughout the year. For a game that requires daily action, there's very little to do.

Something you love about animal crossing? The freedom and customization, i guess.

Should they make an app? An app of what? I guess a mini game would be cool. Idk what though.

Most effective way to earn bells? Foreign fruit, catching and selling bugs/fish/fossils.

Ever been to Resseti's lair? Yep, it was pretty cool haha.

Katrina is.. Not particularly of my interest, but I have no problem with her. Never gone to her.

So, what do u like most? The villagers and the amount of gameplay you can get out of the game!

How many ac games do you have? I have 'em all.

Ever played with wifi? A few times on Wild World, yes.

City has shops in this new game, what do you think? Looking so forward to it! I cannot wait to see all the new stores!

What do you want to design your house like? (inside and out) Maybe have a living room, a Japanese tea room, and I can't think of anything else right now.

who's your favorite neighbor? My main grumpy cat, Kabuki!

Snow or sunshine? Snow! Snow and rain are great ways to catch Coelacanths. Also, after it rains, You can find all sorts of gyroids!

Which is worse: mean neighbors, or tons of weeds? Seeing as I don't hate any villager personality, WEEDS.

What fruit do u have? I start out with pears, but now I have them all!

What fruit do you want? None. got 'em all.

One thing you don't like about animal crossing? How dry the conversations have gotten with villagers. I want to talk about more than what you had for lunch for the 15th time!

one thing that you love? All of the glorious special event characters!

Should they make an app? Maybe for design sharing.

Most effective way to earn bells is? Summer fish, bugs, and non-native fruit.

Ever been to resseti's lair? No

Katrina is: a waste of time and money

Back