• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Carnations, gracie items, catalog w/ pics, [ OPEN ]

Could I buy 2 white carnations, 2 pink carnations and a mummy's casket? 750k total, right?

I'll add you now but I won't be coming over for a few minutes, if that's alright with you? (I have another order before you )

I'll add you now but I won't be coming over for a few minutes, if that's alright with you? (I have another order before you )

Sounds good, I'm about to open now. Just to clarify, is the Mummy Casket just to catalog, or is it to keep?

Sounds good, I'm about to open now. Just to clarify, is the Mummy Casket just to catalog, or is it to keep?

It is to keep

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get the Wheat bundle, Picnic basket, Cosmos fan?

Yep, I'll add you and be over in a few minutes if that's ok with you ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i get cat tank dress and doll house :)

I'll order your items and be over in a few minutes if that's ok with you? : )

Last edited:
Did you get my order? o3o
Yes I did, BUT, I have no more white carnations and I sold my only sea anemone bed.
I still have lots of red carnations and the white leather shoes though if you still want those?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok just let me know when to open my gates c:

Alright I'm coming now

Did you see my post?
Yes I did : o
I responded to you already.
I said that I don't have any white carnations left but I do have a lot of red ones and 3 pink ones if you're interested in that

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello :) can I buy some Regal bed, sofa,table and clock? :3

Sure. : )
Add my friend code please, I will be over in a few minutes

Okay I'm waiting for Hazumi, Ade4265 and Jach145 to open their gates
I have all your orders ready you guys :p

Back