• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Catalog DLC (Open) - Catalog Slushie Machine for free

Batofara

Lloid the Gyroid
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
ど
う
Cake
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (33) +
Open

Catalog for free : Slushie Machine
With any purchase, catalog these item(s) for free only for today

If anyone would like to catalog some of this stuff, I'll let you for these prices. If prices seem unfair, feel free to make an offer.

You aren't really bound to these prices, I'm ok with dropping the price a bit if you order a decent number of items. Just make sure it's a decent offer

I would like if you used this format for ordering, too

Example:
I'd like:
----
----
----
Total: 63k bells

Here are the items:

Aurora Screen - 40k
Blossom Lantern - 25k
Campus set (8 items) - 150k
Eraser couch, notebook bed, notebook wardrobe, sticker tape liner, pencil screen, set-square table, notebook wall, notebook flooring
Or you can order them seperately for 20k ea​
Carp Banner - 25k
Cat tower - 15k
Cherry Blossom Clock - 40k
Clerk shirt - 30k
Emperor's Cap - 35k
Girl's Day Updo - 35k
Hinaningyo - 25k
Kagamimochi - 20k
Leaf Bed - 40k
Massage chair - 20k
Palm-tree lamp - 15k
Rainbow screen - 15k
Rolling Suitcase - 25k
Samgyetang - 15k
Slushie Machine - 35k
Snow globe - 30k
Soft-served lamp - 20k
Sprout Table - 45k
Stuffed Stocking - 20k
Sunrise Lamp - 30k
Tree-stump Chair- 35k
White police cap - 25k
Raccoon wall clock - 15k
Top - 25k

Thanks for trading with me :D
Pum - Aquadirt - Lin - IcarusGamer - Bearstone - Hirisa
Sunzo (ty for being generous) - NekoMama - Midori_Keiko (ty for being so nice lol) - KitchenWhisk - Jizg
Samyfav - Jakra - GaudiestLewis - Teacup - Stropius (ty for nice tip lol)
Ethereal - Jarrad - Jakra - milkymomonga - skyandpie
rayquaza - snow - Scarfy (ty for extra orange pansies xD) - PN1533 - theviolentlolita

Last edited:
Really? Let me check if I have the code right

Edit: Well, we added eachother o_O I had my gates open for about 6 minutes, took it down for about 30 seconds to check if you were added. It's back up now, though

Ok, then open you're gates and I'll bring it to you. Tell me when it's open. My gates are still open until you say that you're open, though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, you know what

I'm going to halve all the prices. Just because I don't like them lol

I'd like to catalog the Hinaningyo, the Carp Banner, the Leaf Bed, the Cherry Blossom Clock, the Kagamimochi, the Sprout Table, the Tree-stump Chair, and the Snow glove. nvn

I'd like to catalog the Hinaningyo, the Carp Banner, the Leaf Bed, the Cherry Blossom Clock, the Kagamimochi, the Sprout Table, the Tree-stump Chair, and the Snow glove. nvn

That'd be 256k

And sorry, it's not snow glove, it's snow globe x.x Still want it?

I think something happened to your connection, could you reopen your gates, please? :c

Alright, there, thanks very much :D

I have to go in about 40 minutes, so if anyone wants anything, it'd be best right now lol

I'd like to catalog the Hinaningyo, Carp banner, Sprout Table, Tree-stump chair, and Snow globe please. :)

I have a few pieces of the Campus (notebook) series but I'll have to order them preferably within the next 10-15 minutes for it to arrive today. (GMT-6; an hour and a half until mail delivery)
Let me know which pieces you need if you're interested in trading.

Last edited:
Back