• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Catalog DLC (Open) - Catalog Slushie Machine for free

I'd like to catalog the Hinaningyo, Carp banner, Sprout Table, Tree-stump chair, and Snow globe please. :)
I have a few pieces of the Campus (notebook) series but I'll have to order them preferably within the next 10-15 minutes for it to arrive today (GMT-6; an hour and a half until mail delivery). Let me know which pieces you need if you're interested!

That'd be cool. Any of them would be fine, except I guess I'd rather have pieces of furniture rather than the wallpaper or flooring

If you get me 2 furniture pieces, I'll let you catalog those stuff for free

I won't be back on until around 8 pm EST though (2 1/2 hours from now) x.x So I hope you can wait until tthen

I'd like each of the following if it's okay.

Hinaningyo - 25k
Leaf Bed - 45k
Cherry Blossom Clock - 50k
Sprout Table - 43k
Aurora Screen - 60k
Tree-stump Chair- 30k
Snow globe - 30k
Leaf Bed - 45k

My friend code is: 2036-6364-2430
Pixie

I'm interested in the tree stump chair, snow globe, carp banner, Sprout Table, Leaf Bed, Hinaningyo, K.K. Moody, Soulful K.K. and K.K. Gumbo.
I have several K.K. Slider songs I could let you catalog, or can just pay if your prefer that. Here are the songs I currently have on hand that you don't have, and more are being delivered at 5 in the mail :)
Spring Blossoms
Wandering
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Oasis
K.K. D&B
Cafe K.K.
Two Days Ago
Neapolitan

I'd like each of the following if it's okay.

Hinaningyo - 25k
Leaf Bed - 45k
Sprout Table - 43k
Aurora Screen - 60k
Tree-stump Chair- 30k
Snow globe - 30k
Leaf Bed - 45k

My friend code is: 2036-6364-2430
Pixie

Alright, and you kinda listed leaf bed and the clock twice xD I'll ignore them

That'll be 283k

Adding and opening gates now if you're ok with that

Edit: Oh, and any music that you let me catalog that I don't have listed will drop the cost by 10k each. So that's always an option

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm interested in the tree stump chair, snow globe, carp banner, Sprout Table, Leaf Bed, Hinaningyo, K.K. Moody, Soulful K.K. and K.K. Gumbo.
I have several K.K. Slider songs I could let you catalog, or can just pay if your prefer that. Here are the songs I currently have on hand that you don't have, and more are being delivered at 5 in the mail :)
Spring Blossoms
Wandering
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Oasis
K.K. D&B
Cafe K.K.
Two Days Ago
Neapolitan

That'd be good. I kinda just got Neapolitan from Nook's, sorry x.x

But for each of those songs, I'll reduce the price

Not sure about how much right now, but I'm adding you and opening gates x.x

That'd be cool. Any of them would be fine, except I guess I'd rather have pieces of furniture rather than the wallpaper or flooring

If you get me 2 furniture pieces, I'll let you catalog those stuff for free

I won't be back on until around 8 pm EST though (2 1/2 hours from now) x.x So I hope you can wait until tthen

Awesome. ~8PM EST is actually perfect for me, I don't mind waiting.
I checked my catalog and it turns out I only need the Hinaningyo, Carp banner, and Snow globe. I'll bring over the Notebook bed and wardrobe later this evening. Thanks :)

Oops! Sorry about the double listing. :)

Let me take a look at your music, and see what I have to share. Give me a few minutes.
I've already added you.

Oops! Sorry about the double listing. :)

Let me take a look at your music, and see what I have to share. Give me a few minutes.
I've already added you.

I couldn't add your friend code, it said it was invalid x.x

---

I've added Poogle and opened my gates. I'll get the price, and it's reduced by each song

---

Alright peoki, it's a deal then lol. Thanks for letting me catalog both xD

I'm kinda out of time. Poogle, if you can, come within the next 10 minutes, or I guess wait until 8 o_O I'll get everyone else after about 2-3 hours x.x

---

I've added Poogle and opened my gates. I'll get the price, and it's reduced by each song
I left you a visitor message. :) In about 15 minutes im getting 8 more songs in the mail that I don't think you have if you want to wait until then.

I left you a visitor message. :) In about 15 minutes im getting 8 more songs in the mail that I don't think you have if you want to wait until then.

Umm, do you mind waiting for in about 2 1/2 hours? x.x I'm out of time and I have to go somewhere

I'll be back at around 8 pm EST

That'd be cool too for the songs

I can't find where the music that you have is listed, so here is what I have. Let me know which ones you'd like.

Pondering
KK March
Waltz
Etude
Bossa
Calypso
SKA
Steppe
Safari
The K. Funk
KK Blues
Technopop
Country
Ballad
Comrade KK
Senor KK
I love you
Two DAys Ago
My Place
Forest life
KK Marathon
Steep Hill
KK Rockabilily
Agent KK
KK Metal
KK Island
KK BAzaar

Umm, do you mind waiting for in about 2 1/2 hours? x.x I'm out of time and I have to go somewhere

Okay, that's fine. Just let me know when you are available.

Let me check my friend code again. I must have typed it in wrong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I typed in my friend code incorrectly:

It is 2036-6364-2420 (not 30)

sorry about that.

sorry some shaw internet guy came over to stabilize my internet and shut it off for a while T^T
are you open to trade now?

Let me check my friend code again. I must have typed it in wrong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I typed in my friend code incorrectly:

It is 2036-6364-2420 (not 30)

sorry about that.

Hey there looloo! I sent you a message about something. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, so I got 5 more songs in the mail that you don't have. They are
Agent KK
DJ KK
Forest Life
KK Blues
Kk Calypso

:)

Meh, everyone that I was going to get back to is gone now x.x Got home a little later than I expected

Sprout, I see you're on, want the song?

Edit: My bad o_O Well, I guess we can do my place. I'll open my gates in a bit, I'm buying everything out of the able shop before it closes lol

Meh, everyone that I was going to get back to is gone now x.x Got home a little later than I expected

Sprout, I see you're on, want the song?

refer to the post above yours c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok! ill be watching to see when your gates open ^^

Back