• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Catalog DLC (Open) - Catalog Slushie Machine for free

I'd like to buy a massage chair. c:

It's for cataloging :eek: Lol

Are you available right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sigh, the last few orders stressed me out because people weren't showing up, connections kept getting lost, and someone didn't know they were cataloging items, not buying x.x So I had to take a break

I'm doing the cherry blossom clock for just a little bit longer. Anyone else up for it?

Alright, well then I guess no one else wants the clock x.x Ending this for tonight, I'll try a different item tomorrow

I'll save the orders of people that I missed since they went offline x.x Just so I remember who gets a free clock lol

Thank you so much Stropius :D Lol, I'll make your name bold on the first page for the tip xD

Can you PM me when you are able to fulfill my order then please? Will be busy tomorrow but after that will have time for trades.

i would like to catalog

Leaf Bed
Snow globe
Massage chair
Sunrise Lamp

Last edited:
Alright, this time, 2 item :O

And I've ordered the girl's day updo and emperor's cap, so they'll be available in about 2 hours

i would like to catalog (once you've got the girl's day updo):

Girl's Day Updo - Will be available in a few hours
Samgyetang - 15k
Stuffed Stocking - 20k
White police cap - 25k
and the massage chair

for a black rose? I think that will cover it? I'll check back later to see when you have the updo!

i would like to catalog (once you've got the girl's day updo):

Girl's Day Updo - Will be available in a few hours
Samgyetang - 15k
Stuffed Stocking - 20k
White police cap - 25k
and the massage chair

for a black rose? I think that will cover it? I'll check back later to see when you have the updo!

Yep, that'd be cool lol

But don't forget, I'm letting everyone catalog the massage chair and kagamimochi for free with every order, so you can get one more thing if you want lol

Hello ^_^

I would like to catalog:

K.K. Love Song
Soft Served Lamp

...and those freebies :I

Jakra, you there?

I guess if he doesn't come by the time I have your stuff ready Jarrad, you're up lol

Back