• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying / [Cataloging] 2.0 Clothing and Shoes!

I can’t part with it for 10 but let me know in terms of cataloging how much you can offer and when you’d be available. Thanks.

Hey I have the ancient sashed robe in purple, ballet outfit in black, sweet dress in white, lace up dress in purple. Looking for 15 tbt each.

Hey I have the ancient sashed robe in purple, ballet outfit in black, sweet dress in white, lace up dress in purple. Looking for 15 tbt each.
I appreciate the offer, but 15 TBT per is too much for me. I'm also not looking for Sweet Dress or Lace-Up Dress, and another user's letting me catalog the Ballet Outfit.

Would you be willing to let me catalog the purple Ancient Sahed Robe? I don't really have an immediate need for it to buy it outright.

I appreciate the offer, but 15 TBT per is too much for me. I'm also not looking for Sweet Dress or Lace-Up Dress, and another user's letting me catalog the Ballet Outfit.

Would you be willing to let me catalog the purple Ancient Sahed Robe? I don't really have an immediate need for it to buy it outright.
Ah sorry, thought I saw someone sell to you for 15 tbt before. I can let you catalogue it for sure although I was hoping to sell because I’m trying to clear storage space ;_;

Ah sorry, thought I saw someone sell to you for 15 tbt before. I can let you catalogue it for sure although I was hoping to sell because I’m trying to clear storage space ;_;
Those were Gulliver items which justified the price, since they cannot be reordered through the catalogue. I'm not as comfortable paying that much for reorderable clothing, and with as many things as I'm looking for, I'm burning through my TBT too fast as it is. Sorry about that.

I could take it off your hands if you want it out of your storage though.

Those were Gulliver items which justified the price, since they cannot be reordered through the catalogue. I'm not as comfortable paying that much for reorderable clothing, and with as many things as I'm looking for, I'm burning through my TBT too fast as it is. Sorry about that.

I could take it off your hands if you want it out of your storage though.
No that’s fine, I’ll keep it and try to sell it on. Would you like to catalogue at my island or yours? :)

Hey! I have the floral lace dress in black; front tie tee in lime; magical dress in pink, light blue, and blue; and ninja costume in black. Happy to do cataloging or let you keep them! I'd prefer IGB if that works with you <3 Also, are you looking to buy the Saharah items in your other thread or are you just filling your catalog? I have a couple that you still need but love them too much to sell haha

Hello I have yellow kimono sandals and the red and black ninja costumes. I'd love to trade them for the matyoshka and rose bed DIY
I'm going to be cataloging the kimono sandals from someone else tomorrow and the black ninja costume appears to be being offered by LindseyKate04. I could give you one of the DIYs for the red ninja costume, which would you prefer?

Hey! I have the floral lace dress in black; front tie tee in lime; magical dress in pink, light blue, and blue; and ninja costume in black. Happy to do cataloging or let you keep them! I'd prefer IGB if that works with you <3 Also, are you looking to buy the Saharah items in your other thread or are you just filling your catalog? I have a couple that you still need but love them too much to sell haha
Someone's letting me catalog the front-tie tee tomorrow, but I'm interested in cataloging the rest. How many IGB are you looking to get?

As for Saharah, I'm only looking to buy those because they cannot be ordered via the catalogue.

Someone's letting me catalog the front-tie tee tomorrow, but I'm interested in cataloging the rest. How many IGB are you looking to get?

As for Saharah, I'm only looking to buy those because they cannot be ordered via the catalogue.
Right, just wasn't sure if you were wanting to actually use them or if you're just trying to fill your catalog :) Does 35k work for you?

'm going to be cataloging the kimono sandals from someone else tomorrow and the black ninja costume appears to be being offered by LindseyKate04. I could give you one of the DIYs for the red ninja costume, which would you prefer?
I will take the rose bed

Back