• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop cataloging shop - catalog soft serves, gnomes, mobiles in all colors and more!

TVs are 50in! And I already have all the floor lights, forgot to update... But would to catalog love everything else!

Hi there! So sorry for missing your PM, I get so many it's hard to keep track ><

I've got all the dollys and rocket lamps already! But would love to catalog your mixers if possible! :)
Sure I can gather the mixers. :) Are you also interested in the stand mixers? I have red, grey and pink which I see you don’t have. (I’m trying to collect the sets haha)

Hello again, this is Lizardon from Newport
can I catalog your full set of Soft Serve Lamps and Elaborate Kimono Stands?
How about 200K IGB?

Last edited:
1587261598421.png

These, the cardboard boxes set, the lime green tricycle, the white hanging pots, and the white grand piano.
Is 198,000 reasonable?

Debz from Moka Bay

I can't queue up right now, away from my switch, but if you don't find the black beach chair or pink candle in glass holder, I've got em so you can catalog! 😂

town name: Eladisland
want: Catalog garden gnome set, fruit cardboard box set, mobile set
offer: 3 NMT
Yes, sure! Will add you to the queue.

town name: Matcha
want: Cyprus Bathtub, Cacao Tree, Imperial Set (Brown)
offer: Beach Chair (Black) + 50K

Let me know if that works. :blush:
Sure, will add you to the queue.

Sure I can gather the mixers. :) Are you also interested in the stand mixers? I have red, grey and pink which I see you don’t have. (I’m trying to collect the sets haha)
Just the mixers are fine! Thank you so much :) I'll add you to the queue.

Hello again, this is Lizardon from Newport
can I catalog your full set of Soft Serve Lamps and Elaborate Kimono Stands?
How about 200K IGB?
Sounds great! Will add you to the queue :)

View attachment 244354
These, the cardboard boxes set, the lime green tricycle, the white hanging pots, and the white grand piano.
Is 198,000 reasonable?

Debz from Moka Bay
Sure, will add you to the queue!

I can't queue up right now, away from my switch, but if you don't find the black beach chair or pink candle in glass holder, I've got em so you can catalog! 😂
Hehe tysm, I'll let you know

Is this still closed? I can offer NMT for Imperial set.

town name: Isla Trexa
want: Black Imperial set
offer: 1 NMT

Is this still closed? I can offer NMT for Imperial set.

town name: Isla Trexa
want: Black Imperial set
offer: 1 NMT
Technically yes, wanted to clear some backlog before accepting new orders haha. But this is a simple one so I'll just add you to the queue. May take a little while though ><

You can move me to the last of the queue, my friend is over playing here

TVs are 50in! And I already have all the floor lights, forgot to update... But would to catalog love everything else!

Hi there! So sorry for missing your PM, I get so many it's hard to keep track ><

I've got all the dollys and rocket lamps already! But would love to catalog your mixers if possible! :)
Awesome! Perfect size eeee. And alright, I already have all the items for you in my pick-up area. Let me know when you’d like me to PM you a code.

Hi I'd like to catalog these items~!:
brown mobile
pot rack brown
bathroom towl rack white
Light switch brown
DJ's turntable
Floor seat light brown
Menu Chalkboard

would 150k sound good?

Town name: Lunaria
Hey can i catalog
Want: all soft serve lamps, elaborate kimono stands, Pink a/c, Purple cap garden gnome, Sanrio posters & All other floor lights except for blue, white garden faucet, the japanese bathtub (I dont exactly know the name but its beside the other bath tubs & all cardboard boxes? :)
Offer: NMTs, lmk what's reasonable for ya :) and i'll tweak it from there!

tyvm ♥️

IGN: Niko (Kamogawa)

Can I catalog the following?

• Imperial Set (Black, Red, Brown)
  • Elaborate Kimono Stands (All)

Offer:

• Imperial decorative shelves (Blue)
  • 250K IGB

town name: Outset
want: Brown&Red&Black Imperial sets, all the floor lights, the watermelon ball, and the black laptop?
offer: Are you still looking for the Rooster (Bird) Tapestry? I have that, and I have the blue versions of the Imperial Bed, and Imperial Chest available right now. Those, 1NMT and 297k?

town name: Formosa
want: Catalogue Elaborate Kimono Stands, Soft-Serve Lamps, Mobiles, Cardboard boxes, and Gnomes
offer: Bells x) how's 300k? I can provide more if necessary

Last edited:
Town name: Lunaria
Hey can i catalog
Want: all soft serve lamps, elaborate kimono stands, Pink a/c, Purple cap garden gnome, Sanrio posters & All other floor lights except for blue, white garden faucet, the japanese bathtub (I dont exactly know the name but its beside the other bath tubs & all cardboard boxes? :)
Offer: NMTs, lmk what's reasonable for ya :) and i'll tweak it from there!

tyvm ♥
Can you do 1NMT / set (soft serve, kimono stands, sanrio, cardboard boxes)? So 4NMT total.
For the floor lights, I don't have pink, purple and red on hand.

IGN: Niko (Kamogawa)

Can I catalog the following?

• Imperial Set (Black, Red, Brown)
  • Elaborate Kimono Stands (All)

Offer:

• Imperial decorative shelves (Blue)
  • 250K IGB
Sure! I'll add you to the queue.
Post automatically merged:

town name: Outset
want: Brown&Red&Black Imperial sets, all the floor lights, the watermelon ball, and the black laptop?
offer: Are you still looking for the Rooster (Bird) Tapestry? I have that, and I have the blue versions of the Imperial Bed, and Imperial Chest available right now. Those, 1NMT and 297k?
I am! Didn't know the name of that tapestry haha... And sounds great, will add you to the queue c:

town name: Formosa
want: Catalogue Elaborate Kimono Stands, Soft-Serve Lamps, Mobiles, Cardboard boxes, and Gnomes
offer: Bells x) how's 300k? I can provide more if necessary
Yep sure! Will add you to the queue :)

Can you do 1NMT / set (soft serve, kimono stands, sanrio, cardboard boxes)? So 4NMT total.
For the floor lights, I don't have pink, purple and red on hand.

Sure! I'll add you to the queue.

alright I could just do w the 4 sets first and the rest of the items for a total of 4nmt:)

Last edited:
town name: Fairmeadow
want:
mixer (oranges, blueberries)
Mobile (Space, gorgeous)
Air circulator (Black)
Cypress plant (white)
Tankless toilet (Ivory)
Mush rug
Desktop computer (white, black)
Stand mixer (Yellow)
Espresso maker (Silver)
Sturdy sewing box (dark brown)

offer:
Glass holder with candle (pink)
Humidifier (natural)
Loft bed with desk (white)
System kitchen (white, black)
Train set (summer)
Tapestry (rooster)
Mixer (bananas)
Pinball (Brown, black, red, blue)
Shower booth (pink, blue, black)
Wall mounted tv 20in (white)

So essentially you let me catalog 13 items and I can let you catalog the 16 items off your wishlist!

town name: pluto
want: Catalogue Cardboard boxes, Gnomes
offer: 300k IGB!

Sounds great! Will add you to the queue :)

town name: Fairmeadow
want:
mixer (oranges, blueberries)
Mobile (Space, gorgeous)
Air circulator (Black)
Cypress plant (white)
Tankless toilet (Ivory)
Mush rug
Desktop computer (white, black)
Stand mixer (Yellow)
Espresso maker (Silver)
Sturdy sewing box (dark brown)

offer:
Glass holder with candle (pink)
Humidifier (natural)
Loft bed with desk (white)
System kitchen (white, black)
Train set (summer)
Tapestry (rooster)
Mixer (bananas)
Pinball (Brown, black, red, blue)
Shower booth (pink, blue, black)
Wall mounted tv 20in (white)

So essentially you let me catalog 13 items and I can let you catalog the 16 items off your wishlist!

Thanks so much ☺ Will add you to the queue.
Btw, cause all the mobiles are on the beach, I can't tell which is which so you'll have to pick up all 5 of them >< Sorry for the trouble!

Back