• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Catalogue KIMONO MANIA STANDS and CLOTHES (CLOSED)

Ace Marvel

Merry & Happy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6012-8136-6825
Red Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Rainbow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Purple Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
White Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Feedback
100% (306) +

SHOP-CLOUD.gif

Welcome! I've been buying clothes with all their variations, so I decided to open this service so you can catalogue them, which means you pick up the item and then drop it, this way it will register on your Nook's shopping catalogue and you can order it whenever you like.

I will put out items with all their variants so you can have the complete set. I'm asking for an entry fee of 3 bags of 99k Bells (for all the items you want). I would prefer the payment to be in IGB, but will be accepting 50 TBT or 3 NMT.

I will let people come in groups of 3 if their is high demand, but if there is not, I will send you the code.

Please come empty handed or at least without clothes so you don't get confuse and leave another item. Also if someone is cataloguing one item please wait until they finish.

SPECIALMONTH.png

ELABORATE KIMONO STAND (5 VARIANTS) + KIMONO STAND
4XKgKcf.png
8zXzTCo.png
bRdCL5e.png
CCYjHLd.png
uRAvYRX.png

Flashy Kimono (6)
Fancy Kimono (8)
Simple Visiting Kimono (8)
Butterfly Visiting Kimono (3)
Old commoner’s Kimono (4)
Blossoming Kimono (2)
Junihitoe Kimono (1)
Kimono sandals (8)
Morning Glory Yukata (4)
Kabuki-actor Yukata (3)
Baji jeogori (4)
Chima jeogori (5)
Miko attire (2)
Bingata Dress (1)
Hakama (3)
Hakama with crest (1)
Zori (8)
Ancient sashed robe (5)
Ancient belted robe (5)
Attus robe (3)
Tabi socks (3)
*NEW* Fox mask (2)

TOTAL: 95 items

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I will change the title once I close for the day. =)

SINCE THIS FORUM IS MOVING SO FAST LIKE THIS POST SO I KNOW YOU POSTED A MESSAGE
VISITORS: 68

Last edited:
Hello! May I come catalog? I'd also like to do the royal crown if possible c: Happy to pay the entrance fee!

Sure! thanks!! I will send you the dodo code in a moment.

Last edited:
Hey, can I come over for the magical dress later?

Back