• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Catching Snowflakes

Those snowflakes are cute, I'm excited to catch a bunch.
And I am loving the Ice Series!
Definitely choosing this theme for one of my rooms.

They're bigger than normal snowflakes. In the above picture, it's the bigger flake to the right of the character.
They also make a twinkling sound.

How quickly do they fall and does it happen often? I am curious as to how much time we have to catch them, or if maybe they sit on the ground for a second after falling so we can scoop them up? I feel like I'll never find any cause I'll always be in the wrong spot or take too long grabbing my net, like I was with shooting gulliver most every time, especially since the snowflakes are vertical whereas gull you could at least chase. -_- I absolutely adore the ice set but with it taking 4-5 snowflakes per piece that's a lot of snowflakes, esp if making different snowmen to get other stuff too.

How quickly do they fall and does it happen often? I am curious as to how much time we have to catch them, or if maybe they sit on the ground for a second after falling so we can scoop them up? I feel like I'll never find any cause I'll always be in the wrong spot or take too long grabbing my net, like I was with shooting gulliver most every time, especially since the snowflakes are vertical whereas gull you could at least chase. -_- I absolutely adore the ice set but with it taking 4-5 snowflakes per piece that's a lot of snowflakes, esp if making different snowmen to get other stuff too.

At first I was only finding them when it snowed, but once I had built the Snow(wo)man Mother (the one the snowflakes are given to) they began to fall even when it wasn't snowing. It does happen fairly often.

I have never seen them sit on the ground. When they "fall" they float around and change directions frequently.

Ahh okay cool, thank you. Last question I promise! When the snowmen are built do they last for a few days like they did in CF? So we could have multiples in our town at a time and therefore maximize the ability to receive all the different furniture sets by winters end?

Ahh okay cool, thank you. Last question I promise! When the snowmen are built do they last for a few days like they did in CF? So we could have multiples in our town at a time and therefore maximize the ability to receive all the different furniture sets by winters end?

They do last a few days, but start melting the next day (I haven't played CF and I'm unfamiliar with how snowmen worked in that game).

Snow flakes are just like butterflies in nature, they just fly around a meter or so off the ground and you catch them with your bug net.

They make a cool crystal like shimmery sound too.

Back