• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Celeste Celeste giveaway, small clothing catalog, and item dump [Offline]

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have the following:
Virgo Harp
Asteroid
Star Head
Crewed Spaceship
Lunar Surface
Galaxy flooring?
I didn’t gather material or diy for Virgo. Sorry. However, I do recall seeing an asteroid and star head....I don’t remember about the others.

Hi, am I able to sell some turnips at your nook shop? :)
Turnips are at 75 bells. You should try elsewhere, sorry😐
Post automatically merged:

Angelle from Stanow
You’re up next.

I didn’t gather material or diy for Virgo. Sorry. However, I do recall seeing an asteroid and star head....I don’t remember about the others.

Turnips are at 75 bells. You should try elsewhere, sorry😐

You’re up next.
Okie dokie tysm

Mint from Yue. Tyvm.

Is she there or did you mean you craft her stuff?
I added you and it’s both? She’s here and I have Celeste diys and fragments all over my entrance. I can craft Nova Light and Moon items because I anticipate them to be the more popular diy picks. Does that make sense?

I added you and it’s both? She’s here and I have Celeste diys and fragments all over my entrance. I can craft Nova Light and Moon items because I anticipate them to be the more popular diy picks. Does that make sense?
Oooh May I come back when you have the chance I didn’t speak to Celeste 😅

Oh, it's ok! I just need to talk to her, no items for me, and Ty! :D

Edit: I’m sorry but I’m closing early tonight. I have some real life stuff to deal with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back