• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Celeste The Owl

Rawr

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I made this today with Photoshop 7.0. Tell me what you think.

celeste2pngci0.png

Nice website, by the way. I joined a long time ago but haven't posted yet.

whoah! Awesome. How did you make that??? I have photoshop and no-way could make that

Thanks guys! Vectoring is my new favorite style. I'll be doing a lot more in the future. If any of you want a character vectored just tell me and I'll be glad to do it. :lol:

Can you do things that aren't characters?

Like a bell tree? =o

I didn't use filters. I could draw something without a picture at all, but I use pictures for guidelines. I'm not editing pics, I'm actually making a new one. I could make a bell tree by hand but I'd like to see a picture so that I know what to do.

Well here's one:

tree6br4.png

That was made a while ago by putting a bell render on a tree render. It's not that great. The colors are meh there too. But that might be good enough

Can you make it pretty big too? =D

Of course! I can probably do it this weekend. Would you like for me to post it or pm it to you?

Back