Censor Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mino said:
Numner said:
Mino said:
Numner said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I know you never said that, that's why I said "you seem to think". And please explain what it means to be "older than the above".
TBT has always seemed to be two halves. The people at AC and the people at General stuff.

The people at General wouldn't really care about mind censors getting removed but AC might.

But of course AC don't really use so it might not actually matter :s

My logic is false
There is no "AC half" or "general half." There's TBT and a handful of kiddies that serve no purpose.
And then I was positive on how big of an ass you are.

Numner said:
Mino said:
Numner said:
Mino said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepseem to think". And please explain what it means to be "older than the above".
TBT has always seemed to be two halves. The people at AC and the people at General stuff.

The people at General wouldn't really care about mind censors getting removed but AC might.

But of course AC don't really use so it might not actually matter :s

My logic is false
There is no "AC half" or "general half." There's TBT and a handful of kiddies that serve no purpose.
umad?

Seriously though, if that's all you were trying to say... why did you wait so long to come out with it? If you don't like me, perhaps you can find acceptance among the tweens in the "AC half".

Wait a minute, if everyone knows the censors, wouldn't that make them useless?

[Nook said:
,Jul 19 2010, 09:26:51 AM]Wait a minute, if everyone knows the censors, wouldn't that make them useless?
Oh God, our master plan has been laid bare.

Mino said:
Numner said:
Mino said:
Numner said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepseem
umad?

Seriously though, if that's all you were trying to say... why did you wait so long to come out with it? If you don't like me, perhaps you can find acceptance among the tweens in the "AC half".
I didn't not like you before this.

But saying that the "kiddies" are useless seems conceited.

holy *censored.2.0* Comatose read this and just left it as it is. I expected it to be deleted on the spot lol.

Blue_Jay said:
Yeah this topic should be locked. There is a reason why those words on sencored.
*censored

and it shouldn't. Why should people not know what others are trying to say to them whether an insult or an exaggeration. Pretty much everyone who uses the off topic area and Brewster's cafe are fine with profanity. I don't know about everyone else here but most of my peers and me began using profanity commonly in 5th grade. The members here are certainly older than that.

Blue_Jay said:
Yeah this topic should be locked. There is a reason why those words on sencored.
Is this advanced Noobish? I haven't learned that.....

Oh, and thank the Gods Coma let this pass. I understand barely any censors except the familiar ones.

And can somebody explain to me why the scientific name for male genitalia is censored but not the scientific name for female genitalia? I sense sexism here....

Blue_Jay said:
on sencored? wat.

and it shouldn't be locked bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back