• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Chapter 1-Back to Runey Roots

Stella-Io

Unhindered Dreamer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
First blog entry.

I find myself playing older games more often, usually on the Wii. In my opinion, the Wii is one of the best video game consoles I have played so far. My opinion might end up being different once I finally buy a Switch, but for now, the Wii is in the top 2, possibly even top of my list.

Treehut in an ACNL Rune Factory inspired town. The houses, landscaping, villagers, even the humans saying are all drawn from either Rune Factory 4 or Rune Factory Frontier. Rune Factory Frontier is a Wii game that I heavily base my town off of. I've recently fired up the old Wii system to play this game, and I've unlocked quite a few things already. On this list includes Bachelorettes, events, main story plots, and other random stuff.

•For Bachelorettes, I unlocked Cinnamon, Bianca, Candy (not sure if she is marry-able) Tabatha (I know she was weddable in RF, not sure in this game) and Iris Blanche.
•Defeated the giant chicken, maybe called Cockatrice.
•Unlocked the lava ruins.
•Finally, finally befriended a silver wolf. Now I have a mount and a monster that's good for attacking.
•Befriend a duck, thinking I will have to give it to Mist at some point. Turns out I don't. Oh well. Now I have a duck that dances to attack.
•Unlocked Whale Island Flank.
•Saw Gelwien for the first time. He didn't speak to me thou. He saw me then walked away. I know he transforms into a monster later in the game and kidnaps Mist.
•The purple elephant that used to live in my monster barn lives with Bianca now. She named him Francoise. Wow.

Back