• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Char-is-hard

I have the issue where my cliff sticks out slightly over the edge of the waterfall leading into the sea, so I can't actually see fish at the bottom of the waterfall from any angle. Very annoying!

I haven't tried to catch one yet, but I will tonight. So the best way is to keep saving and continuing until it spawns under a waterfall?

I found it really quick. I went really early in the morning to the waterfall by three ocean and one was already there. Maybe It was just luck. But I found it way faster hunting in the morning than afternoon.

I haven't tried to catch one yet, but I will tonight. So the best way is to keep saving and continuing until it spawns under a waterfall?

If you mean the Char, stand at the end of your river on the cliff where the waterfall flows into the little bit of water that connects to the sea. The fish spawns there. Just keep hitting Save and Continue until it spawns (remember it can be under the water fall foam so may not be instantly visible. Took no time at all once I worked this out.

Back