• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Character Fans Himself Off

Fjoora

Artist Extraordinaire
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Voodoo Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Lily
Tasty Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
森
ぶ
の
ど
う
I don't know if anyone has noticed or brought this up, but when this character walks out of the train station the night of June 1st, he fans himself off indicating that he's hot. I don't know why this makes me explode with joy, but watch for yourself. Begin the video at 2:18 to see it!

The villagers do this too. ^^ Marshal (Jun) fanned himself, when I spoke to him, while he was sitting on a bench.

This is too cute!

I love that AC has nice touches like this, it really helps with the immersion.

Little touches like this are so cute. I wonder what other stuff we'll discover as we're playing! ^^

Ah, I watched this earlier today and I wasn't sure what he was doing! But that's such a cute detail.

Oh my god.

That is so adorable. I wonder if there is something for every season? And when it's raining, ect. :)

Haha I thought he was tired from the long trip (to a different region/time zone) but heat can do that too =p

This game is becoming more and more perfect every time I watch a new video! The little touches are what make it so great! :D

Hmm... After watching that video and Zed's stream yesterday...(Both their characters were wearing sweaters...)

I wonder if it applies to all characters, or characters wearing long sleeve shirts...

Hmm... After watching that video and Zed's stream yesterday...(Both their characters were wearing sweaters...)

I wonder if it applies to all characters, or characters wearing long sleeve shirts...
If so, would your character shiver during the winter when wearing a short sleeve shirt? What about shorts? Hmmm...

That'd be amazing! o.o

That's a great idea, but I wonder if there is any truth to it, as someone stated earlier that Jun the squirrel did the same thing, and he can't switch between short and long sleeves.

Back