• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Character Fans Himself Off

If so, would your character shiver during the winter when wearing a short sleeve shirt? What about shorts? Hmmm...

That'd be amazing! o.o

Actually, I don't know the details, but on one of Wiifolderjosh's videos on youtube, his character is shivering constantly and sneezing out in the snow, but I don't recall if he was wearing a sweater or not.

Actually, I don't know the details, but on one of Wiifolderjosh's videos on youtube, his character is shivering constantly and sneezing out in the snow, but I don't recall if he was wearing a sweater or not.
Oooh. My goal for today is to go through all of his winter videos! Thanks! xD

I saw that, but didn't he just do the sneeze and shiver(I think it's actually called fear) emotions when doing that for effect?

I think you shiver when you come out of the water during the cold seasons o.o
Not sure if that's what you guys are talking about.

Nice video by the way :3

Why is this so impossibly delightful? Jeeze, it really is the little things that make the game.

I saw that, but didn't he just do the sneeze and shiver(I think it's actually called fear) emotions when doing that for effect?

It is hard to tell whether or not that is the case because we don't see his bottom screen...so I have no idea. Although, I don't think that is the case because he was running trying to get things done I believe. Could be though.

Back