• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Character Names?

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I couldn't find a thread regarding Character names, so if there is already one let me know~

Usually my characters name is 'Dolly', cause it's cute and such.
I was just wondering if there were any other suggestions. My real name is 8 letters long and not particularly interesting, so I was wondering if you lovely people had any ideas?

What are you naming your characters?
What's the best anme for a girl?
What's the best name for a boy?

Talk away~

1. Jake/Vella (depending on boy/girl, respectively)

the other two idc for just use an anime or screen name or something

Malachi and Sunset.

My other town will have celebritys like Michael Jackson and Paris Hilton and Lady Gaga.

i'll prob make 2 characters (1 boy/mayor, 1 girl). I'm definitely going to try and make a girl who looks like Shane's Paris. I'll show you once she's done a long time from now.

I usually just use the short form of my own name or my middle name. Either one works. I try not to get complicated with naming my character which so far has always been a girl unless I get enough inspiration to create a boy character.

I've always usually gone with my own name (luckily, only 5 letters, ehehe). That way it seems as if you're actually playing the game yourself, which I like.

I usually only play with one player...and I use my real name for that one. If I do create a second player, I may use my middle name, or Sunrise (it means the same as my real name).

Recently I've been using Kaidri for my main character name. According to this website, Kadri is an Estonian variation of my name. I don't like using my own name because I find it to be kind of boring (it's Caitlyn). That website is really fun to look that though. If you want your name to mean a certain thing, you can search for names that have a certain meaning (such as light, sun, moon, tree, etc.) or you can just search through their long list of names until you see one that you like.

I usually use my real name (Joseph) or Joosefu/Yosefu, the Japanese form. Or maybe Jyou/Jou (Joe) this time around for New Leaf. Not too sure what I'll do yet!

Apperantly my name in spanish is ''Renato'' while my real name is Ren?, so i'l just stick with my real name :p

I always name my main character Daisy. I usually only have one character, but if for some reason I want a male character, I'll name him Link and have him wear all the Hero's clothes. He'd also have a house where each room would resemble that of Link's rooms from each of the Zelda games. :)

1. Girl, mayor? either my middle name, a warrior cat name, or my first name spelled backwards
2. Boy? I'll probably name him after one of my pets, or maybe something in another language

I'm not sure if I'll make 3rd and 4th characters.

I tear down and rebuild my towns now and then, and I use a different name every time I start a new town. Right now, on ACCF I am playing a girl named Alice, and also a boy named Rodney. In the town just before that one, my character was a girl named Carena. On Wild World I am playing a girl named Megan.

Usually I play a girl character (like me), but I don't use my own name for some reason. I have no idea what name I will choose, but I'm sure something will occur to me once I own my own copy of New Leaf! :D

I don't like using my own name because I find it to be kind of boring (it's Caitlyn).
I like Caitlyn! I don't think it is boring at all. But I don't like to use Carole (my name), either. The game is more of an escape for me if I can escape even from my own name.

Last edited:
Back