• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Characters You Want To See In AC3DS

Thanks for the great feedback, I love all (except for a select few) characters, but let's think in reality. The 3DS's game chip can hold a nice capacity of info, but for a handheld game, it would only have about 20 - 50 (tops) villagers. I already e-mailed Nintendo about this and a lot of other stuff, and they said "Although they are just announced titles, we have no release date, but we are working on them." But in a recent Official Nintendo Magazine (Europe's Nintendo Magazine) it said Summer 2012, so I would expect it to release around May - September 2012. If a release date isn't talked about before Mid March - April, the release date will most likely be told at E3 and would be around that time.

Um XenoVII this is my thred not trying to be mean or anything but this one is mine so how did you get great feedback?

@Muffin: That was my question once I read XenoVII's post too.
Who did he/she (don't wanna assume gender) get feedback from your thread?
*runs off to do swapnote drawings.*

Lol!
The person said they contacted Nintendo.
Which I find odd and highly unlikely since I don't know where my nintendo's main branch is.

Well they said they e-mailed nintendo (which isn't hard to do) but maybe I'm wrong.

@MDofDarkheart I am not Muffin O.0 but she is my bestie in real life though

Haha, I don't know how you can get MiracleHeart to Muffin.
But easy mistake.

I like to see these characters in the future:

Poppy
Bunnie
Whitney
Bones
Walker

and moree

I need Lucky to come back from teh DS version. He's my favourite character. I noticed he wasn't in ACCF... </3
Lucky2.gif

EDIT: Nevermind, he is in ACCF, I just noticed! xD

Attachments

• Lucky2.gif
    Lucky2.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I need Lucky to come back from teh DS version. He's my favourite character. I noticed he wasn't in ACCF... </3
Lucky2.gif

EDIT: Nevermind, he is in ACCF, I just noticed! xD

He's in my town at the moment (on ACCF) unless he moved, and i say, hes one of my favorite villagers. He better be returning!

Oh I also realised no one replied to his idea's so i am not so sure....

@Muffin I like all of them but who we need the most out of them is

POPPY

Not sure why, but Kabuki the weird looking cat. Oh an also those animals that had helmets in AC:WW.

Not sure why, but Kabuki the weird looking cat. Oh an also those animals that had helmets in AC:WW.

Those animals are also in city folk, if that's what you meant. And i also want Kabuki to return!

aren't they Agent S, Kid Cat and Big Top?
---
and getting back on topic...
all of the cats. all of them.
and Margie. gotta have Margie.
that is all.

aren't they Agent S, Kid Cat and Big Top?
---
and getting back on topic...
all of the cats. all of them.
and Margie. gotta have Margie.
that is all.

Yeah! i think they're the ones he means, not sure.

I personally like all of the animals. There are a few who are kind of rude, but that is the nature of the game. I take them in stride and hope they move quickly :D

i would love to see bunnie, chevre, static, freya, and peaches ohh and the squirrel that was hazel in the gamecube version but they changed her name i think its sandy or something, they need to change the name back to hazel since it suited her more.

I also like all the animals, in certain ways, they all have their ups, just like humans
13284109471228180.gif
I wish they'd keep all the animals in the game and bring back the old ones too and just build onto that list, cause i mean the more the better, right? just like pokemon!

I really hope Big Top returns, he was my favorite. And also Dizzy, Apollo, Boomer, Coco and Marcel. But so far I'm happy that Mac was confirmed! :cool:

Last edited:
I would love to have Maple in my town. I was really fond of her in the DS version (she came and stayed forever, for now that is :p ), but I didn't got her (yet) in the Wii version.

Back